Reasons to release SSC and TK asap

But you’d just blast through the tier 5 content and then complain again.

3 Likes

I mean, if they add another raid tier like what, one evening of content once people get it on farm? And I bet you people aren’t gonna be needing those Kara/Mag/Gruul runs once SSC/TK unlocks.

Doesnt seem like an actual fix

1 Like

Mag and Gruul will still be run for a while at least for Bag and DST especially that like i said they are quick. I understand if we wanted to go ahead of original TBC schedule but we don’t, we just want the content we were supposed to have. I don’t mind farming raids. In Classic Nax on farm still took like 3 hours to clear for most guilds, AQ 2 hours, MC and BWL are about an hour each too. I just want to spend more time in 25 man raids progression or not.

It’s been less than 2 months since release. You expect them to rush release all of it just to please you and the 1-10% that are fully geared?

2 Likes

People have X amount of free time to spend outside of chores (work, school, relations, home etc). Some have more, others less. It’s sad to see the state of people acting like they HAVE to dump this time into WoW (especially knowing how little there is to do regardless of Phase, Raid or Expansion).

People with less time than current content can offer want shortcuts like increased rep/honor/item gains, boosts and tokens.
People with more time than current content want more things to do - release next Phase/Expansion (while playing a finite 15 year old game).
It’s like WoW is the only thing in the world they are allowed to spend time on and like they need to do it as fast as possible or else it will be gone or they will be punished. A job, not a hobby.

If a person has 5 “free” hours every 3 days, and WoW only offers activity for 2 of those hours, then do something else and come back. How hard is it? Put 1 hour (or 10 hours) on something else that you enjoy apart from WoW. Then come back when there’s more to do.

I mean the addiction or reality escape is really scary with some people. Its not Blizzards responsibility to keep you satisfied while you dump all the time you have, or don’t, into a product you treat like a life giving medicine.

3 Likes

How ignorant and presumptive of you to assume people in guilds don’t have jobs? Our Enhance Shaman, often has to leave for work an hour after raid so if we’re slow he has to leave. In our Karazhan group we do it after the 25man on a Wednesday, then the next Kara is almost 2 weeks later on the Monday before reset. Why? Because we have to fit it around his work schedule.

I can only make Wednesday raid on most weeks, because I’m always working weekends, which is also why we can’t do our Kara runs on Sunday. This week our Kara raid was Monday and we cleared the first 4 bosses with 9 man, 1 healer down. Why? Because our 2nd healer was still on the train coming home from work, where he had to stay in late. He joined us at Opera.

The top DPS in our guild, probably one of the top hunters in the world on his day is working a full time NHS job, has 2 kids. Everyone works, everyone has to fit things in around their social lives and jobs. A few people in our guild took 1 day off work to play TBC launch, several of them hit 70 in that time.

I levelled around work and social, including birthday celebrations, working in the days and day/night on weekends. I hit level 70 the Monday night of the first reset, logged on tuesday evening and straight into Gruul’s lair, then Magtheridons lair in my blues and greens, my character did not have any Vanilla 60 gear.

Had already started Kara attunement while levelling, you pick it up at level 68. The only boss I didn’t kill in week one was Nightbane, but the guild did. All while working jobs, looking after kids, and fitting the game around their lives.

To reiterate again, the Kara attunement is 2 normal dungeons + 2 dungeons where you only need to kill a couple of trash mobs, not even a single boss. It can be done in an afternoon.4

No speedrun at the same time everything is closed and even the keys for t5 and quests for t6 are made. Weak content closes in 40 minutes 25 people raids. Karazhan for another 1.5 hours and that’s all until next week.

I stopped reading after this. Never have i said anything about people in guilds. I take it the rest of your post is equally bad.

2 Likes

Well of course you didn’t read the rest of my post because then you would have to accept that what you said was ridiculous and demonstrably wrong.

inv new shaman in guild and dump him, problem solved.

I feel like you missed the point of my post entirely. Which is to say normal people with normal jobs raid too and have no issues keeping up with the bare minimum time investment needed. Said Shaman is top 25 Enhance in the world on WCL, we’re friends, we work our gametime around our schedules.

You seem to have read my post as something completely different?

1 Like

No reason to release early. Some arguments in this thread are ridiculous, like, I am your typical dad gamer with 2 kids, a wife that disapproves of WoW, a job (although it’s home office, so some leeway there) and I was still clearing all raid content by the end of week 2. That does not mean raid tiers should be rushed. They should take roughly 6 months each, for a 2 year lifespan. I wouldn’t mind T4 to be slightly shorter, at maybe ~4 months and T6 slightly longer to fit ZA in there cimfortably.

2 Likes

:no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry::no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry: :no_entry:

No. I didnt continue reading your post since the first thing you wrote was factually incorrect, so i would assume that the rest is as well. No please, go back to the swamp you came from.

It’s interesting how people that want P2 out now can’t seem to remain civil. The OP tried with a well-worded post, but it went downhill from there pretty quick.

Anyway, I have 2 level 70s who raid Kara and at least one of the two kills Gruul + Mag so I’m busy at least 3 nights a week with raiding. The other 3-4 nights I do at least 3-4 heroic dungeons and some farming, so there is plenty to do if you’re not lazy.

2 Likes

You’re telling me you didn’t just assume people who hit 70 and got Kara attuned in one week are uenmployed or professional gamers? Then you decided not to read the rest of my post that points out the ridiculousness of such a statement, when countless players with full time jobs, kids and families not only got Kara attuned but cleared the raid in the first week.

Your approach of “this is my view and I will ignore anyone/anything that attempts to convince me otherwise” is just sad, it’s weak, and it certainly doesn’t lead you to any truth.

1 Like

Be patient, you are not the only one playing the game. The fact that some people are slower is not the issue. Once SSC releases some people will start asking for the next phase etc.

Relax play something else or do something that you like as well since you have the time now. THe current timeline is a good medium overall.

2 Likes

Just release all raids so we can be done with it. Right? RIGHT???

And move on -

I am in a guild of 600 ppl and almost everyone is Kara attuned. I think that settles it.

Truth be told, game is played quite differently back in 2007. Even though as I passed as relatively hardcore compared to other players back then, I still took 2 months to get to 70 and only started raiding srsly the 3month into the expansion.

And back then that wasn’t slow, it was more like the average pace.

Nowadays that would be considered extremely slow.

Gamers and gaming just changed a lot, and the original timegating, just doesnt really apply anymore, I agree with that. I very lively remember for example Naxx being released when we weren’t ready with AQ yet, BWL coming around when we were more than busy with Ragnaros, and SSC coming just at about the right time when we finally downed Magtheridon.

The timeframe is just different now.

1 Like

You should take the release schedules like parental control, to force you to go out of your computer and live life xd

1 Like