Recent Invasions in WoW Classic

I’m worried about the last P3 invasion of Bots in WOW Classic.
And I don’t think the guys standing at the head of your dev team are really aware of the trouble it blooms in the game.
It’s been a while they showed misconception and took wrong decisions, head down in the ground. Urged by the figures and the loss, they finally « did ».
Getting back to the topic Nethergarde, Uldaman, Legashi, Tanaris are on my realm full of bots. It’s easy to scout them, to see them, to bust them. Only an unwilling company would not.
I write this new rant about, since, for months, after having raised warnings, same bots are still there, and your team give no real pushback in the swamp.
In 2020 we gonna drain the swamp.
Right ?

We do, and will continue to take action against cheating and botting within our games, and Classic WoW is no exception to that. I would continue to urge you and other players to report this kind of behaviour using the options in game, or should you have more detailed information (including videos and screenshots), via the address detailed here

At the moment it prevents me from carrying out a quest at the Wyrmbog. Thieving bots 60 camp the area and kill the mobs before normal players.
Same annoying behaviours appears in other pre-cited areas.
When It takes MONTHES to see any visible effect, if only it is done, you don’t simply give a fùck anymore for that area. Only that you keep in mind you already experienced a bad journey there.

It does NOthing. It’s just a placebo to calm our frustration.
Yesterday I saw a bot going to Nethergarde Mines. And you now what ? I reported that bot one month ago for Shellfish goldfarming activities underwater of Shadowprey Village.

Please hire dedicated people to this task instead of counting on your customers. Your Warden is just not working and must be reworked. Datamining on excessive & suspicious money movements is not a difficult task to do.

I do think Blizzard ban bots but they cannot rely on players honesty when reporting them, so they have to investigate themselves, if Blizzard find nothing wrong they can’t ban someone for botting.

Hi Espritduvent,

I understand that this is a topic close to your heart, but your concerns have been addressed in multiple different threads already and there is really no need to continue to create new ones that don’t add anything to the discussion. Thanks!