Recruit a Friend Requests

So I am a fairly confident guy - I work in television and currently in my third year of University.

Though World of Warcraft was my childhood and Im looking to rejoin for nostalgic value.

Id like to clear all old content/hunt achievements/collect mounts/maybe join a guild/chat over the mic/ask a thousand questions about the game/create a new main character from scratch.

I am not bothered whether were horde or alliance or what realm were on... totally open minded to all aspects of world of warcraft.

Ive just paid £10 to reactivate this account - So would appreciate recruiting somebody whom wants a fresh start on a new battletag. Just upto level 100, run through all the old content and hopefully learn a character to play in Legion. So just £10 to gain a friend whose willong to put in the hours to play again.

I cannot really supply much in regards to gold, but id be happy to sell whatever pets I have and raid old characters to buy heirlooms for us both.

Alternatively, Ill start a whole new subscription tomorrow - but only buy the standard edition if youre willing to buy heirlooms and arent fussy in regards to faction/realm as its really just about enjoying the game with maybe a new or veteran player and learning together.

Let me know - on this thread, Ill be checking it throughout the rest of the day and ready to play whenever... Its Sunday after all.

Speak soon.

TheAllSeeing#2338
Alternatively in regards to my earlier message, just send me a message in game [;)
Hi all,I want to recruit someone with RAF invitation.How does this work ?
-Your account's creation date must not be more than 1 month.
So if you'll start playing this game or you're a returning player with a fresh new account it's fine.
-In a same party together,both of us get % 300 exp bonus(which Im interested about)
-If you purchase gametime afterwards,I get rewards(1 month gametime for me if you buy 1 month gametime or exclusive ingame mount for me if you buy 2 months gametime)
Again I'm only interested in exp bonus so don't bother if you have some ridiculous requests.

I'll provide enough gold for heirlooms,mount skills and heirlooms upgrade.
I play in Twisting Nether-Horde,keep this in mind when you contact.
Add Schiz#2837 Btag for more details or questions.
Hello! I'm an experienced US player looking to start fresh and transition to the EU servers as the time zones are far more ideal for me! I'm from Canada, and mostly play during the morning/day here... which would be evening/night for most of EU, that works out a lot better!

I'm looking for somebody to recruit me that has high availability, is looking to level multiple characters, and is a generally pleasant person to be around.

I ask that you speak solid English, are able to use voice chat, and that you are not the type to rage consistently (Every now and then is okay! But I'm a chill dude, and expect the same general vibe from you!)

I would appreciate somebody who is able to foot the bill for heirlooms, mount skills, etc as we level - but it is not required.

Being new to EU, I have no real preference on server, and I am open to either faction but generally prefer to avoid PvP servers as they add unneeded stress to the game for me!

Looking forward to hearing some interest, btag is below!

Kaibab93#1555
I wanna recruit a friend (ally)
I can help you unlock flying and other skills if you play in silvermoon realm

Battlenet id : chasanakin#2272
I wanna recruit a friend (ally)
I can help you unlock flying and other skills if you play in silvermoon realm

Battlenet id : chasanakin#2272
I want to recruit someone, anyone really :)
Can help you lvlup as many characters as you like and give you gold for an easier start. Hit me up if you are interested.
Stavolta#2898
20/09/2017 18:43Posted by Microsir
Can help you lvlup as many characters as you like and give you gold for an easier start. Hit me up if you are interested.
Stavolta#2898

Hey I am looking to start WoW again and RaF would be ideal :) looking for a Horde person ideally but could work with Ally :P I work 3-shift so some weeks work through the day or all night so would be a bit sporadic on available times. Let me know if any interest :D
20/09/2017 19:33Posted by Iskteh
20/09/2017 18:43Posted by Microsir
Stavolta#2898

Hey I am looking to start WoW again and RaF would be ideal :) looking for a Horde person ideally but could work with Ally :P I work 3-shift so some weeks work through the day or all night so would be a bit sporadic on available times. Let me know if any interest :D

Add me :)
Returning player looking for friend. Currently on Bronzebeard.

Thanks!
21/09/2017 11:54Posted by Astinus

Thanks!

I can recruit you if you like! Add me Goranche#21470 Will be online in like 3hours! :)
Looking to recruit someone.Preferably Horde on Twisting Nether for gold/heirloom/mount support for you.Lots of online time.
I am aiming to level up multiple characters.
Add Schiz#2837 for more info.
looking for someone to recruit
what I will give is (gold support,mount support,heirloom,) honestly anything just wanna play and enjoy game and can share it with someone else I have ,I'm fun to play with :P thats my Real ID poke me ingame ( erebos#22418 )
Looking for somebody to recruit
Lets fast lvl up togeder and have fun doing it:)
My ID: Blackscar#21189
PM me:)
21/09/2017 11:54Posted by Astinus

Thanks!

Hi man if you still want to be recruited.
Add me on: Blackscar#21189
Hi, Im looking to recruit someone on Eu Outland. alliance/horde
i want to level up atleast 5 characters.
i dont have a job nor school so got alot of free time..
problem is i got a puppy but she´s sleeping most of the time during the day.
but im able to play on the afternoon/ whole night.
i will support you only with gold/heirlooms
i wont buy the game or gamecard sorry. not made of money :)

we can also do raids together after. ask what ever you want :)

add me for more Ost#2662
Looking to be recruited, please postyour battle tag adress here or add me Keizer#21320
25/09/2017 22:08Posted by Keiyzer
Looking to be recruited, please postyour battle tag adress here or add me Keizer#21320

Hey mate. Add me in game so we can talk details...

kaisersöze#2223 i will be online around 17:00
Looking to be recruited
LazyTitan#262174
26/09/2017 19:06Posted by Lazyrob
Looking to be recruited
LazyTitan#262174

Hi there i've added you to the friends list.
I'll be back home after 16:00, sadly i work today:(