Recruit a Friend Requests

looking to be recruited CrazyCat#272443
kaysersoze
yes i added you and yes i remove you because i found some one but they not been online since ..
Looking to recruit someone! ;)
Goranche#21470
Looking for a lvl buddy at Kazzak - Horde

I wish to level up some characters, wether it's 1 or more depends on you.
i will be the 1 recruiting you, so keep in mind that i can no longer be recruited myself.

add me if you are interested in leveling together: ScreameR#2688
Thinking of either recruiting, or being recruited....again.

Ive been let down a couple of times by recruiters so I'm a little sceptical about doing it again. So forgive me if I asked a few too many questions.

I will be levelling a max of 2 chars (plus the one free boost to 100, making 3 total).

I would want guarantees that I'm not going to be abandoned, after all its costing me ÂŁ35 a time. So maybe help with mounts/100-110 or anything that proves your gonna be a decent person.

Please mention on here with your bnet and i will add you :)

Thanks
21/10/2017 16:21Posted by Sevryn
Thinking of either recruiting, or being recruited....again.

Ive been let down a couple of times by recruiters so I'm a little sceptical about doing it again. So forgive me if I asked a few too many questions.

I will be levelling a max of 2 chars (plus the one free boost to 100, making 3 total).

I would want guarantees that I'm not going to be abandoned, after all its costing me ÂŁ35 a time. So maybe help with mounts/100-110 or anything that proves your gonna be a decent person.

Please mention on here with your bnet and i will add you :)

Thanks

Hello mate,

i recruited more than 5 ppl in here and all were happy with our adventures.

I am playing wow for 10+ years and always eager to help new players... So we both win. I can ofcourse help you with mount-bag-gold. And after 110 can run raids with you (normal and heroics ). And can help you to get some m+ experience. add me in game kaisersöze#2223
Hey im p new and im just looking for someone too help me and too get tru some of beginner quests cause they can be a bit tedious and boring, just get me on my own too feet and going too different realms. Thank you!

cyborg #22322
Hey, i really want to start playing wow again, i Even want to start all over as a Horde on a high populated Pvp EU server. I can make a New account and i want to find someone to power level some chars with. It has to beste someone of the nicer kind, because i can not buy the battlechest myself because my wallet dont allow me to right now.

Its easy for me to Just write it here, and Its harder for you to Just trust me, but i Will never abandon you because i am not like that as a person

I am available to play almost any hour of the day/night. If you are interested in a loyal levelig buddy, contact me on Discord @ Avfallskverna#8641 or my battletag avfallskvern#2225

See ya :D
I wish to be recruited. Faction or realm does not matter to me. I am returning player, I last played during WotLK. I want to make a new char for this and next expansion pack. I have lots and lots of free time on my hands so I would like you to be active aswell. Discord would be a big plus. I havent decided which class I want to play yet, but I am mainly looking to make a DPS character.

I will provide my own games and gametime, all I ask of you is that you are friendly and active and if you social fella that would be nice too. One additional thing, I will stay loyal towards you. I won't abandon you so I hope you won't either.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hapottaja#2296
looking to be recruited CrazyCat#272443
Hello mate,

i recruited more than 5 ppl in here and all were happy with our adventures.

I am playing wow for 10+ years and always eager to help new players... So we both win. I can ofcourse help you with mount-bag-gold. And after 110 can run raids with you (normal and heroics ). And can help you to get some m+ experience. add me in game kaisersöze#2223

hey kaiser are you horde or ally?
i play both horde and ally. i have 4 110 level characaters on both ally and horde side.
Hello. Long story short, I am looking to be recruited EU. Realm/Faction is up to you. I play all day long. Hoping to level atleast one char. Maybe more if we really get along. Discord preferred.

Add me for a chat: Tomphsi#2628
Hey,

I'm looking to recruit someone. I can provide gold and bags, of course :-)

I've played wow on-and-off for around 11 years.

I generally play horde characters, but I'd be willing to roll an alliance alt or two if you prefer. I also play PvE and PvP realms.

I play every evening after 5.00pm (UK time) and most weekends.

If you like what you see, add my btag:- iTzCubey#21547

Thank you :-)
Im looking to recruit someone.

I started playing in legion, and want to level some characters, also maybe do some mount runs or something.
We can do some lategame stuff, and I can help you with raiding and gearing up for raiding.
Should be fun! :D

I can provide you with bags and gold.
I mostly play horde, and will want to stick with horde for the most part.

Add me if youre interested!
DanTheZarya#2121

Im still looking for someone. I'l remove this when ive found someone
Hello im looking to recruit someone on silvermoon realm and the faction is alliance i cant afford to give game time or the game it has to come from you altough i can give you all riding skill upgrades even help you on other things that are on my reach later on(we will talk about that on the future) other then this just want a friendly person to level up with :) that wont abandon our levelling.

Add me if all seems well to you :)
AngelPie#21524
Hello,

I am looking to recruit someone who wants to level a couple of characters on a horde pvp realm, which realm it ends up being doesn't really matter to me. However, since I have no horde character yet, I can't really provide anything, except that I am able to play at weird hours too.
I simply advise you to use your level 90 boost right away on a class you want to play and level that class while I am not online and get gold/bags/heirlooms that way.
This isnt the first time I am playing with the raf bonus. I personally would prefer to do 2 long sessions to bring one char to 90 and then take a break for a couple of days from spamming dungeons, which gives you time to level the ones you have at 90 to 100/110. We then repeat this until you have all the classes at 90 that you want.

If this sounds interesting to you add me: Linkon#21268
Looking to recruit someone. Will provide heirlooms , realm is gonna be Tarren-Mill for the first character, then whatever you wish (horde)

w0wzzz#2733
Im looking to recruit someone.

I started playing in legion, and want to level some characters, also maybe do some mount runs or something.
We can do some lategame stuff, and I can help you with raiding and gearing up for raiding.
Should be fun! :D

I can provide you with bags and gold/heirlooms.
I mostly play horde, and will want to stick with horde for the most part.

Add me if youre interested!
DanTheZarya#2121
Hello
looking to recruit one or more ppl, you`ll choose realm and fraction. I invest my time and knowledge, got 2 seat mount and all flying, so no problem for fast leveling 1-110.
Battletag TheOldOne#2226
Hi, Raff for ppl who wants to play on Burning Legion. I can provide some gold for start ;]

Edek#2501

Pm on bnet launcher or via email.