Recruit a Friend Requests

Hi, looking to recruit someone, willing to give help with guiding and leveling boost all the way till 110 ,
I want to help a new player and willing to open horde or alliance depends on what you prefer,
we will both gain from it, you can gain boosted characted all the way to 110 willing to do it for few characters and i will gain mount and few characters aswell on the way :'D
Will help with bags and some gold if you will pick to open on my main realm,
will do with you smooth time with leveling and ofc can help after the boost and leveling are over ^^<
For more info contact me on bnet " Miles#2312
Hey and merry christmas to all :) I would like to be recruited for alliance on Silvermoon server and i am looking for some friendly kind soul which can help me to have fun together and be my new friend. I got now more free time during holidays so we can lvl up few chars if you want :) I can buy my own bchest and legion. All i need is gold for flying, looms 1-110lvl for leather class and some bags. I can promise in return to buy 2-months gametime and activity. If you can do this hit me on btnet and we can talk: Worthak#2629
Edit: Already found RaF mate
!
Hello everyone. I am looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak horde side

I am very active every day and i am aiming to level at least 2-3 characters on the server. After that we can level up chars wherever you want

What i can offer is gold for looms,activity,help as much as i can with the game and i don't really need you to buy subs for mounts etc

If you are interested reply here or add me on Qaran#2907
Hi Looking for someone to recruit ( i recruit you)
Factions up to you but i prefer we play on high pop realm

what can i offer you?
friendship
reliability
dedication to level as many alts as you want
help with anything in the game,
Gold for looms with upgrade up to 110 and gold for bags/flying etc
Fast way to level, we will level via dungeons 3-4 levels per dung i also tank/heal

in Return i expect you to buy for 2 months sub eventually

Btag : proamaster#2815 add me and let's roll :)
Hello, I'm looking to be recruited on EU. I'm an experienced player (played since TBC) but looking to start fresh and lvl some new characters. I would prefer to play on Horde but can also do alliance. I already have all heirlooms up to lvl 90 so I won't be needing any gold. I just ask for the battlechest. For more information feel free to add me Tuga#21825. Cheers!

what can i offer you?
friendship
reliability
Fast way to level, we will level via dungeons 3-4 levels per dung i also tank/heal

*DELETED*
I'm looking to recruit someone and level some characters on alliance side ...

tomazo#21173 add me
Hey i'm looking to recruit someone and hopefully become friends, i'm on Alonsus EU and on Alliance, looking to level a few characters to max level :) can do quests and/or dungeons together, I've been playing since Vanilla and can provide gold for bags/mount etc.

I'm not willing to pay for your battle chest but if leveling goes well I will buy Legion for you.

btag is NickPeezys#2421

what can i offer you?
friendship
reliability

Hey,
looking for players for RAF.
if you want to start playing WOW and/or level up fast a new character, PM me or mail me at hanys33kk@gmail.com

I will give you money for gear and play with you.
I'm playing horde on Draenor server
hello looking for friend to level up i can provide gold for fly heirlooms and bag
leveling up in silvermoon and dreanor bt:elesis#21641
Recruiting someone on Argent Dawn on Alliance side

I want to level a warrior and Druid i can offer you gold for looms/flying/bags
add me if you interested, Proamaster#2815
!
Hello every one , hope you doing good today i'm vegaz and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend so lets get to it
*what can i offer :
-i'm heroic raider so once we hit 110 you can expect fully high gear boost on mythic dungs/raids runs in your first day :D
- been playing wow for over 4 years now so you can relay on me for Experience
- i will cover your bags/mount training/looms , all on me !
- play 3-4 hrs Daily and 5-6 on week end
- Help on any sort <legacy raids, achievements,mount collecting...>
- long term Friend =D
*what i expect from you
- To speak English or french (I'm french)
- be friendly person and enjoy playing, we are here mainly to have fun
-to afford your own battle chest and game time

Alrighty that's about it , if you are interested or have any questions you can add me on Bnet: Vegaz#2257 or on Skype: mr-brams ibrahim DON'T hesitate :> !

### i mainly play on Dalaran Realm <Alliance> , you are very welcome to join me here . although you still can chose a different realm but i won't be able to trade gold on different realm but everything else stand such as boost runs and help on all sort of things

thank you for your time !
Hello, I'm looking to be recruited on EU. I'm an experienced player (played since TBC) but looking to start fresh and lvl some new characters. I would prefer to play on Alliance. I already have all heirlooms up to lvl 90 so I won't be needing any gold. I just ask for the battlechest. For more information feel free to add me Tuga#21825. Cheers!

EDIT: Still looking for a RaF partner :)
Hello, I'm looking to be recruited on EU. I'm an experienced player (played since TBC) but looking to start fresh and lvl some new characters. I would prefer to play on Alliance. I already have all heirlooms up to lvl 90 so I won't be needing any gold. I just ask for the battlechest. For more information feel free to add me Tuga#21825. Cheers!

EDIT: Still looking for a RaF partner :)
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 1 RaF mount!
*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.
- been playing wow since vanilla, so i got alot of knowgleg to offer.
- I will pay for herilooms (makes lvl goes faster) and mounts!
- I play almost everyday, atleast a few hours.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

If you wanna know more or have a quite talk feel free to add:
Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Hello, I'm Recruiting someone on (Argent Dawn) (Alliance side) you can choose a any other realm but if you want gold for stuff you need to be on AD

I want to level a mage and Druid, i can offer you gold for Heirlooms/flying skill/ 4xbags on 2 characters, after leveling revamp in 7.3.5 dungeons no longer fast way to level like before but we can still quest fast and explore together some new quests and zones, and after we level your first character to max level i will help you with gearing up or anything you wanna do :)
add me if you interested, Proamaster#2815