Recruit a Friend Requests

Hello, I'm Recruiting someone on (Argent Dawn) (Alliance side) you can choose a any other realm but if you want gold for stuff you need to be on AD

I want to level a mage and Druid, i can offer you gold for Heirlooms/flying skill/ 4xbags on 2 characters, after leveling revamp in 7.3.5 dungeons no longer a fast way to level like before but we can still quest fast and explore together some new quests and zones, and after we level your first character to max level i will help you with gearing up or anything you wanna do :)
add me if you interested, Proamaster#2815
Would love to recruit someone who is new to the game or returning.
I will level up with you until you are max level. And I will be able to help out time to time after that aswell with pretty much everything.

What I can offer:
*Bags, Gold/Heirlooms
*Great company while leveling or at max level content.
*Helping out with achievements if you really want a mount or something else.

What you need:
*Talk in english or swedish
*Play atleast 2 months with your gametime.
*To have fun!

Contact me on battlenet:
Scarblitz#2428

See you soon!
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 1 RaF mount! (got burnet recently) - still miss it!

*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.
- been playing wow since vanilla, so i got alot of knowgleg to offer.
- I will pay for herilooms (makes lvl goes faster) and mounts!
- I play almost everyday, atleast a few hours.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

If you wanna know more or have a quite talk feel free to add:
Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
I'm an experienced WoW player that has been playing since TBC.

Mostly I've been doing Recruit-a-Friend pre-nerf and leveling tons of characters.

Now I have many WoW's on my battle.net and I've decided to start fresh.

I'm looking for someone with alot of gold and raid experience that can help me get geared quickly and get me a good headstart financially.

We can enjoy the leveling perks together and level one or a few characters using summons etc which I would still find very fun with someone who is also dedicated.

You can be sure I will be buying all WoW editions and two months of gametime giving you a free month of gametime and your RAF exclusive mount/pet reward.

We could also boost each other through leveling dungeons, farm mounts and do other fun stuff.

Let me know if you are available! Post here / PM me or contact me on bnet.

Murloc#22964
Hello , im looking to recruit someone and level up a couple of characters with him , give him some gold for bags n' stuff ... all good :) i can play at any time ..

hit me up on btag tomazo#21173

thank you !
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 1 RaF mount! (got burnet recently) - still miss it!

*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.

*what i expect from you

Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Hello , im looking to recruit someone and level up a couple of characters with him , and remain a good friends : ) i can provide you gold for bags/heirlooms/riding n' stuff ... all good :) i can play at any time ..

hit me up on btag tomazo#21173

thank you !
25 Feb

*what can i offer :

*what i expect from you

Svane#2168

Best of wishes Svane
Is there some1 that want to recruit a friend?
11/03/2018 10:14Posted by Leisha

Hello
do you want to be recruited or to recruit?

I am always free to recruit just leave battle tag so we can talk.
Hello, Im looking for somebody to play with.Playing alone is a little boring so if you are new to game i can help you with starting but if you are returning or switching to global its cool too. Feel free to add me on battlenet if you want a little talk

Jakuchu666#2873
Hi,
I’m looking for a new player to RAF. This is due to me wanting to try another class.
I’m not the most exspireced player but I know what’s what in most cases.
I’m willing to help you up to lvl 110 and in further content.

Add me: Sweedwo#2912
Hello. I am casualish gamer fron Finland. I am looking to be recruited. I would like to play on Draenor horde side. I am not new player I just want to level couple of alts, fast. I am available during most days well into the night. I would like someone social and friendly.

Add me for a chat: Tomphsi#2114
Hello, im looking forward to be recruited. Im very active player and also mature (26yo). I was playing World of Warcraft since Classic.
I dont have battlechest, so you would have to provide me it. I can play also as tank/healer to fit your preferences.

Write to me: Majkelo#21415

Edit 07.04.2018
Still looking for!
Helo guys im Looking to Recruit a friend i can do Twisting neather or StormScale servers Horde i can hlp u pick class/server based on what u wana do , lvl with you,give some info etc Pm me in game Pufulin#2158
Looking for recruit friend we can play like 7-8 hour a day there is no limit and no server matter for me.Contact with me Cyrus#22525
Hi, I am looking to be recruited. I play wow in legion. Just want new life . I play in new acc at least 6-7 days. Want to do 1priest 110 and all. Want some rar mounts or another soggestions.
mopsd9d9pes#2845
Hey, I would like to recruit someone who is nice and not a tryharder:) i want to lvl an Alliance character. It doesn't matter what race except I dont want to play worgen nor gnome, nor dwarf:) I'm playing with full heirlooms btw!

I would be glad if you could play for atleast 2 months so i can get the mount! See you ingame:)

cliinyy#2607
Hey, I would like to recruit someone who is nice and not a tryharder:) i want to lvl an Alliance character. It doesn't matter what race except I dont want to play worgen nor gnome, nor dwarf:) I'm playing with full heirlooms btw!

I would be glad if you could play for atleast 2 months so i can get the mount! See you ingame:)

cliinyy#2607