Recruit a Friend Requests

Hey...been out of the game for about a year, and on that occasion I played for only around 2 weeks...prior to that I had been out of the game for ~4 years

The bug is clawing at me. Its clawing pretty hard. Would love to come back, but as i've been gone so long, I really want someone to play *with*. Hence my post here...

So, a couple of questions:

* does refer-a-friend work with lapsed accounts, or is it new accounts only?

*if its new accounts only, will I still have access to legion on a new starter account, as I seem to be able to create one even though I already have a lapsed account

Edit: Just wanted to add that i'm happy to play any server or faction, and even if it turns out that refer-a-friend isn't an option, I still just want people to play with :-)

Aesirion#2216
Won't let me delete it.
40 posts
5 days ago
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 1 RaF mount! (got burnet recently) - still miss it!

*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.
- been playing wow since vanilla, so i got alot of knowgleg to offer.
- I will pay for herilooms (makes lvl goes faster) and mounts!
- I play almost everyday, atleast a few hours.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

If you wanna know more or have a quite talk feel free to add:
Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Looking to RAF anyone who is active. I hop on wow almost everyday and just looking for a friend a get rewards in the process
Hey! I'm looking for someone to recruit and guide him in the vast World of Warcraft, I am planning to level an Alliance Character on Silvermoon (EU Server) both for PvE and PvP, if you want we will go for a Horde leveling after on Draenor (EU Server), I'll be funding my companion with any gold needed during his leveling such as:
-Heirlooms
-Ride Training
-Mounts

a.k.a you won't spend a single gold while leveling, I am available pretty much all the time, I live in Greece GMT+2 and I usually sleep 2am to 12pm (though this can change) and I play WoW the whole day. I am expecting to find someone who is excited about the game and even if you can't spend as much time as I do I expect you to make this fun for both of us by being immersed, if you are the type of gamer to force yourself through the game please don't bother responding cause I don't like carrying people through the experience, on the other hand if you are willing to work with me instead of just following and listening we might be able to do some great things together even later on. Other than that, I'm expecting from you to buy a 2 month subscription preferably from the start. If you are not sure if you will like an MMO like WoW I might not be the one for you, but if you are hyped and know you'll love it I am the perfect match for you as I like spreading my WoW knowledge to anyone willing to listen.

My Battle.net: Neighty#2567
My Discord: neighty#8259
FOund
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 1 RaF mount!
*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.
- been playing wow since vanilla, so i got alot of knowgleg to offer.
- I will pay for herilooms (makes lvl goes faster) and mounts!
- I play almost everyday, atleast a few hours.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

If you wanna know more or have a quite talk feel free to add:
Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
-
Returning to WoW and thinking about using RAF with brand new license. Point is, all my friends that played MMO's quit long time ago and playing all by myself will probably be boring in the long run.

It would be the best if person that recruits me was middle ages as i am in my 30's. Would be cool if they could introduce me to their small to middle active social guild so i could meet new people to play with and at the same time have advantages of RAF to level with someone if need arises.

Another issue is time i will be gaming, usually from 11 am to 5 pm GMT+1 for next couple of months and a bit at night (it might change). Also i plan to read the quests and sink into lore so it might go a little slower with me.

Any help with heirlooms would be cool but it is not mandatory. I am more looking for advice what changed since TBC because i am returning after 10 years.

I plan to roll horde on Draenor but i could pick other server as long as it is active and has good population. If offer is really good then i could maybe even roll Alliance but i won't lie, i am set to Horde atm.

if You are interested drop me a line on discord: Velsu#4167
Hey!
Looking to recruit
My goal is to lvl every class up

(If you want to play on the NA server I can recruit you there as well)

If you want to know more about me just message me :)
Discord: m4d#8663
Hi,

I've been considering getting back into the game recently and after leveling up a few characters to 20 on a starter edition account I decided to purchase the full version. Before doing this though, I would like to find someone to guide me through recent changes/content and be willing to help with occasional gold for heirlooms, mounts and such.

At the moment I can only dedicate 2h/day max but will be relatively freer during the summer. I should probably mention I live in the UK (BTS - UTC +1) and tend to log in in the evenings.

Oh, I almost forgot, drop me a message here:
Cybrooke#2907

All the best.
Ex hardcore player is looking to be recruited back to World of Warcraft ! I've been playing hardcore since WOTLK and had to make an pause due to some IRL issues for a year or so.
Now as I've fixed all IRL stuff, I'm looking to get back to the game and get a new friend. I know all in-game stuff how it works so it won't be a problem. I'd like to play on EU-Kazzak
if possible but still I'm willing to play on other servers aswell. I know this might sound stupid but at the moment I'm looking who can get me the battlechest as I'm not able to get it
for myself atm. I'm willing to pay later on with gold or some other stuff. I'm willing to level as much characters as you want as I have alot of free time.

If u'r willing to have a chat and discuss any other stuff feel free to contact me via this website or skype: night_rider05@outlook.com.

Nightraidah#2967
New player here, just bought this game and used 110 character boost.

If sb would like to send me friend request, I would see no problem, if it is possible.
Hi, I played wow recently, Im not a hardcore player, just wana play for fun. We can lvl toogether but i play different hours every week, up to you. So if someon want a free pet for raf i can get recruited, all i need is hierlooms for lvling and some knowledge. ;) Banzaj#2754
Hey.
The reason I want to RaF is like everyone elses reason, I want the mounts of course.

What I can offer:
* Getting some help with heirlooms
* Help you out if you are stuck or have any questions
* Help you out with raiding/dungeons at max level
* Give you enough knowledge about your class if needed

Exept from all of that Im nice to talk to, I usually hunt for mounts or achievements so if you want something specific maybe I can help out with that aswell!

I should also add that Im only playing Horde and have my characters on Draenor server!

You cant contact me through Battlenet or Discord
BN: Scarblitz#2428
Discord: Scarblitz#9958
Hey, im looking forward to be recruited. You would have to provide me battlechest. Im very active. Can play wtih you often. Im gona buy game time etc after 30 days

write to me megocki@gmail.com
Hey there,

I'm looking to be recruited as I want to pick-up WoW for the upcoming addon.
I'm looking forward to level around two characters.
Server and Faction can be discussed.
I will play mostly every day for a couple of hours, mostly after 20:00 CEST.
I would really appreciate help with gear and knowledge after the leveling.

If you're interested feel free to contact me:
bnet: typsi#21752
discord: typsi#1905
Looking to recruit any people on Alliance to have fun with the game and eventually get them to endgame

*what can i offer : I have multiple characters and i'm always okay with making a new one to roll with you, I Raid at endgame and could teach you once you get to the end, I Also run a guild with some friends so there'd be a lot of company for you some new some old.

Playtimes: I Play mostly quite often during the day since i'm off for summer between the morning to late at night GMT.

What i expect from you: For you to have fun and enjoy the game, you don't have to put in a time commitment for me.

My battlenet is KooManKee#2822 Feel free to add me :D
Hello! I am a poor student with no money for game-time so I am looking for friends to recruit! I am playing on EU-DRAENOR-HORDE. If you're willing to help a poor man get his 30 days of gametime, add me on Discord and we will discuss more there (TurtleHD#5831) - OR Battle tag(TurtlesHD#2101). I am willing to help you level up faster if you need it and also do Mythic+ Keystones with you. THANK YOU!!!
i just really want that emerald hippogryph
but we can also level n stuff ive been around for a whhile you know..
takanashiryo#2400