Recruit a Friend Requests

Hello, I’m looking for someone to recruit. I can provide bags, mount/training and heirloom fees for you, and I can help you with your questions related to the game.

I’m playing on Stormrage-EU Realm.

Please add me if you’re interested: Evocati#21433

or use this recruit recruitment link: https://battle.net/recruit/JQFWMC2KQM (It will be available for 30 days to use starting from time of this post)

Hey there everyone! I’m new to WoW and would love to have someone to play with and if I can recruit you, even better - more XP for the both of us!

Feel free to shoot me a message and I’ll be happy to send you a recruit link. As I said I’m new to WoW so I’m not that far into the quests and it’d be fun to do it alongside someone. I have time to play almost daily.

Currently playing Blood Elf on Draenor.

Ello! Anyone wanting to start playing I’d be happy to send you a link to benefit from RaF too. I play Horde on Magtheridon server. Just reply to my post and I’ll get in touch. Cheers!

Hey guys,

My name is Max and I’m looking for new friends to recruit for my adventures in Azeroth. :smile:
I’m part of the Alliance guild PartyCrashers on the server Silvermoon, which is a great dutch speaking community I’ve been with since WoD. Socials or casual players are always welcome to join!

I can help you with levelling and getting started with some extra gold and bags. I’ve got plenty of knowledge about the game you can always ask me about. :face_with_monocle:

You can contact me ingame for more info or use the RaF link:

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience…
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new :wink:
i’ll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
i’ll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u…

im in EU Kazzak horde side . but i can give u gold in most of high pop ally or horde realms !

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or use the new blizzard RaF link :

thx :slight_smile:

Looking to recruit some players to wow:)
recruitment link here: https://battle.net/recruit/86HMSMM7ZB

Welcome new players!

My name is Rowan, and I’m looking to recruit new players to go on a grand journey in the World of Warcraft - with some extra benefits! By becoming a recruit you’ll gain the following:

• 50% boosted experience when we’re levelling together;
  • The ability to summon each other every 30 minutes;
  • A friend who will guide you along the way.

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since 2008, so I have quite some knowledge about the game. I will also gladly help you out whenever I can. Levelling, dungeons, raids, achievements, collecting mounts - you name it!

I play both on the Alliance (realm: Aggramar) and the Horde (realm: Draenor), so you can join me on either of these realms. You’re also free to choose a realm of your own. Want to experience the World of Warcraft together? Just use the RaF link below and hopefully I’ll see you in-game soon:

Looking to recruit some new players or returning players that have not touched wow in years.
recruitment link:

Greetings all. I am looking for someone who speaks English, on EU servers, preferably SIlvermoon but not essential due to cross-server and needs to be over 18 as I do not wish to play alongside children, sorry kiddos but I’m 36 and I’d find it a little weird not to mention some of you are really annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a few mid and high level characters, as well as some low, and considering getting a level boost so I can play BfA and Allied Races. If you meet the criteria and are interested hit the Reply button to this message with your details and link.

hey !
well i can raf u if u like !
been playing since TBC (so im not a kid xD 32 here)
also i can help u with bags and stuff :smiley:
+when u get 2 months of game time for your own acc i’ll give u 100k gold in any realm u want :smiley:
here is my email if u want to ask anything :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
also my raf link :

100k? why not make it 200k so I can get a free month too? :stuck_out_tongue: lol… However, your offer is tempting, do you not have Discord or something?

EDIT: I’ve accepted invite but it seems my characters are still inactive? I thought Blizzard gave invitee a week free?

i do have discord : mojik#5732
as for free week emm dont think so ? u can play a char up to lvl 20 tho !

Yeah I’m aware of that and I don’t wish to start over until I unlock Allied race.

Anyway, I’ve added you to Discord. However, I have to go out for a few hours, I’ll be back on this evening.

Hello, I’m looking to recruit someone on EU.

Something about me: I’m 24 years old and IRL I’m a legal adviser. I play on EU Silvermoon on retail, but recently I started playing Classic too on Ashbringer. I played a lot of BfA for the first two tiers on EU Silvermoon-Alliance(EU) and then, after a long break, I switched to classic.

My plans for the future are to try to set up some multiboxing accounts on retail servers and to get back and do some raiding on my retail account.

You can play any server or faction, but if you’re not decided I know the best servers on each side. I used to main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance (EU-retail) , but now I’m leveling a rogue on Ashbringer-Alliance (EU-classic). I have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

What can I do for you: I’ll be able to provide you with the items and respond to you about any question you might have about the game. I’ll get you bags, mounts and help you with leveling and, if you want, endgame content.

I enjoy giving advice to the new players and helping them grow. I’ve been doing this for a while and it’s a good way for me to keep the game interesting. I enjoy the company of my friends and would like to get more to play with. For instance, I’ve recruited enough players to get all the old rewards before the system was changed last year.

That’s all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, on Battle.net Darko#2375 or you can PM me here on reddit.

Let’s join forces and defend Azeroth!

Hello, as the title says, I’m looking to recruit someone on EU.

Something about me: I’m 24 years old and IRL I’m a legal adviser. I play on EU Silvermoon on retail and recently I started playing Classic too on Ashbringer. I played a lot of BfA for the first two tiers on EU Silvermoon-Alliance(EU) and then I switched to mostly classic. My plans for the future are to get back and do some raiding on my retail account as well as continuing on my Classic one. So I can have the best of both games.

You can play any server or faction, but if you’re not decided I know the best servers on each side. I main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance (EU-retail) and a rogue on Ashbringer-Alliance (EU-classic), but I have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

What can I do for you: I’ll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so you can level more efficiently, bags, gold for training and anything else you need for leveling faster. (Heirlooms can be used on any retail server, but for the rest you would have to wait a little to transfer some gold for you if you’re not playing on Silvermoon). I can help you if you have problems or questions in game.

***** I have a special extra, because I’ve seen a lot more people recruiting this days then new recruits. I’m giving you 10k a month in addition to the benefits presented above. Or, as stated in the title, 30g in classic every month, if you prefer so. It is not that much, but I hope it will incentivize you to pick me as your partner. *****

I enjoy giving advice to the new players and helping them grow. I’ve been doing this for a while and it’s a good way for me to keep the game interesting. I enjoy the company of my friends and would like to get more to play with. For instance, I’ve recruited enough players to get all the old rewards before the system was changed last year.

That’s all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, on Battle.net Darko#2375 or you can PM me here on reddit.

Let’s join forces and defend Azeroth!

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’m a 34 years old guy from Austria, playing WoW since classic release and after a short break I’ve started playing again since two months. Now I’m going to level up different alts after unlocking most of the allied races, so if anyone wanna join me sharing that experience buff - you are very welcome :wink:

I’m playing on Silvermoon and my main char has maxed out alchemy so I can provide you with flasks and also gold for buying the best riding skill as soon as it’s available.
I do use discord but it’s not a must.
You can also count on support in endgame as I’m playing with another friend most of the times - and we’re both in a very active guild, doing mythic+, and so on (mostly PvE).

So… hope to see you soon ingame =)

And ofc, here is the link: Recruit a Friend

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience…
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new :wink:
i’ll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
i’ll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u…

im in EU Kazzak horde side . but i can give u gold in most of high pop ally or horde realms !

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or use the new blizzard RaF link :

Hello, I’m looking to recruit someone.

Something about me: I’m 24 years old and IRL I’m a legal adviser. I play on EU Silvermoon on retail and recently I started playing Classic too on Ashbringer. I played a lot of BfA for the first two tiers on EU Silvermoon-Alliance(EU) and then I switched to mostly classic. My plans for the future are to get back and do some raiding on my retail account as well as continuing on my Classic one. So I can have the best of both games.

You can play any server or faction, but if you’re not decided I know the best servers on each side. I main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance (EU-retail) and a rogue on Ashbringer-Alliance (EU-classic), but I have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

What can I do for you: I’ll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so you can level more efficiently, bags, gold for training and anything else you need for leveling faster. (Heirlooms can be used on any retail server, but for the rest you would have to wait a little to transfer some gold for you if you’re not playing on Silvermoon). I can help you if you have problems or questions in game.

I have a special extra, because I’ve seen a lot more people recruiting this days then new recruits. I’m giving you 15k a month in addition to the benefits presented above. Or, as stated in the title, 35g in classic every month, if you prefer so. It is not that much, but I hope it will incentivize you to pick me as your partner. I can transfer the gold to any server and faction you wish, but it might take a few days.

Hi
Im looking to recruit someone aswell.
I play at Defias Brotherhood(EU) server. I can help you with gearing up (im tank - playing since TBC)

Hey everyone :slight_smile: My name is Sam, I’m the Co-Ceo of Pieces (World 3rd Guild in PvE) and I’m looking to find a new friend(s) to play with!

Hope to play soon :smile: