Recruiting now Silvermoon

Getting there - I have 4 new members this past week - but still room for many more!
Ranged DPS for the new raid especially

Trinity is a ‘Casual’ Heroic raiding guild with a very long and successful history, raiding every expansion since TBC, we are almost 15 years old.

Our main focus is Heroic Curve, not Mythic, I do already have a small, yet very stable raid team. We are now on a raid - break until 9.2 as we got curve a good time ago.

I am recruiting all - casual players mainly to liven up the guild as it is very quiet at the moment. Hopefully with the intent to join us in raids for 9.2 - or not, whichever you prefer. And Raiders of course - but please do note this will be in 9.2 most likely as we have finished this tier. I have guaranteed raid spots for DPS, but will consider all.

We can also do M+ whilst waiting on the new raid tier.
Don’t be put off just because we are quiet - my core team will be back for patch, and I am recruiting in the meantime so it will pick up soon.
This is a great time to join, with lots of time to settle in! Add Destruxion#2108 if you are interested.

Further Info:
We have a stable and long running raid team, and although we are not a large guild, we will raid from the off and continue through until curve and continue farming up to a point the raid team decide to have a break.

We are a chilled bunch of casual players, we raid every week, we are very experienced. But we are not hardcore players and we don’t want to be. We have jobs, kids, partners etc etc. We raid for fun, and to relax.

We try to avoid any elitism, but will trust our members to keep their character in good shape.

We would love you to join if you:

• Laugh at people for standing in the fire
  • Try and help someone who is doing low dps, instead of trying to kill them
  • Want to raid, but also do not see raiding as a job
  • Want to join a great, laid back guild

Give me a shout in game, or on battlenet.
Destruxion#2108 - add me to chat more.

1 Like

Yo yo, i’ve recently returned to playing WoW and am playing actively again. The only thing i’m missing is a guild so may i join :smiley:

My tag is: Tristan#21111

Hey, sorry for the slow reply! I added you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.