Refund for the expansion

#entitled to refund

Its not about the refund but Blizzard always pulling stuff like this
As many people already said they had all of beta to check if something was way out of bounds on some classes , instead they do it 1 week before the season starts

They even do it to the one ability that actually needs some thought before using it ( again AMS , Will of Necro and spellwarden nerfs had been fine )and there is even a wonky interaction between absorbs with DS , so instead of looking into it with a sound mind , they just nerf everything on DK , reasons because F the people playing it.

2 Likes

Heard anything about the refund yet?:joy:

Nah and probably won’t happen
Just hope they revert some of the nerfs on DS
Im just not into starting on something new again and it just gets blasted to space with the nerf hammer
The honor gear is easy to get but when the season starts and im gearing full conquest just to have something destroyed completely , its just not fun anymore for me.
They really have to do these nerfs little by little and put some thought into what it is they are doing to the classes , right now it seems like they have a monkey rolling its head over the keyboard.

This is true. Though I doubt they will do as big changes once the season starts

1 Like

i plan to play the DK super casually now since the nerfs 
 luckily i leveled and geared a hunter alt

so ill just focus on that and play the obnoxious BM spec and wait for evokers and mages to cry

2 Likes

Can I haz your glod

1 Like

Quote me where I said he wasn’t entitle to a refund please.

Hunter is now better in survivability than dk?
Evoker also better? I thought that evoker and hunter are forgetting for the crown of the worst survivability in game?

was this suppose to be only reroll to something that has survivability?
i dont have to explain which reroll i do and why do i?

No was just a question, i don’t care what you reroll, it is your decision.

ive been a hunter alt since WoD, so it was natural + i have the binds and macro’s

1 Like

Yeah hunter would also be my second choice or ret
Hunter is super fun now even MM with pet stun and into traps , its just so fun outplaying people on it , the heals are sheit but you have many great tools to make some sick moves.

May I recommend the warlock class? :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.