Regarding Pathfinder

So I’m new to the game this expansion and I flipflopped around characters for the longest time trying to pick a main. I’m now focused on Pathfinder and I’m almost done with Part 1, my question is since I’ve almost got the Najtazar rep required for Part 2 completed on another character, can I now use my main (who doesn’t have Najtazar rep) and start getting rep for Rustbolt Resistance?

It should be fine as long as you get the achievement for it on one character. While the rep will not carry over, the achievement will, so you could theoretically complete every single part of the pathfinder on different characters, if you wanted to. This is how most achievements work, though there are a few exceptions.

The thing is, would I get an achievement for only getting Najtazar rep to revered? So say if I used my Paladin to get the Najt rep to revered, then used my Warrior to get Rustbolt to revered, would those carry over? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question, very new.

I believe that in the past you needed to get the reputation on one specific character, but then they changed it at one point and reaching revered on one character counts on all the other ones as well, so it should be account-wide still. I forgot you didn’t get an achievement for reaching revered, but it should still be fine.

That’s great! Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.