Regarding the Glacial fragments bug on necrotic wake

As a frost mage who really likes playing the Glacial Fragments legendary, this is very frustrating.

In necrotic wake the Glacial fragments doesn’t work on the floating necropolis since Shadowlands launch, which is very frustrating because it is heavely dependent on AoE.

I really hope for a fix sometime soon, because this is not fun.

Any thoughts on this? Do you think they’ll ever fix it?

Probably but I doubt its high on their priority list. Besides that, I’d recommend playing with freezing winds anyway since its a much more useful legendary in most cases where glacial fragments is just padding aoe damage which is not as useful apart from big pulls.

It’s probably the same issue that screws up Blink and similar abilities (like Flicker for Night Fae) in the Necropolis.

As far as we know, work at Blizz has ground to a standstill and even before that they had months prior to this to instigate a fix. I don’t see it getting fixed till 9.3, if ever.

It’s been a bug since beta, I and I’m sure many others have reported this. There were even forum posts about it and it never got fixed so don’t count on it. There’s even other classes that have legendaries/abilities that don’t work up there xd

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.