Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast & Fire-Watcher

Hey!

I am currently providing a service, and I thought that I should make a forum post to advertise it!

The service that I am providing is an excellent source of rare items for collectors.

There are two different packages that I am selling which are:

The basic package which contains: Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast, an account-bound mount, and the three associated achievements named ‘Candlekeeper’, ‘Oathguard’ and ‘Blazebinder’.

and

The full package which contains: Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast, an account-bound mount, 6 achievements named ‘Candlekeeper’, ‘Oathguard’, ‘Blazebinder’, ‘Kilnmaster’, ‘Fire-Watcher’ and ‘Emissary of Ordos’, the extremely rare ‘Fire-Watcher’ title, 15 Vengeful Porcupette battle pets, and the Censer of Eternal Agony toy.

The basic package costs 90k gold and will take 20 minutes for you to receive the contents; the full package costs 200k gold and will take 45 minutes.

I am happy to take gold on any realm or faction.

If you are interested in purchasing either of the packages please do get in contact with me, even if you are short on gold - it’s the holiday season so I’ll happily negotiate with people and make some deals!

BattleTag: Tbep#2300

Thank you!
Tbep

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.