Reliquary Insight not working today

Hi, I’ve killed my daily 15 “purple-outlined” mobs for about 2 months now, every day. Today they are nowhere to be found after hours of running around the zone. Other people in Korthia report the same thing or having found only 1 when usually they see them very often. Is this a bug? Tried relogging and completely reloading with a cleared cache. Outlined mode is on under settings.

Thanks for your time/energy in responding to this .

Hi Serenîty,

I can see there are a few other reports of this together with some other info about it here:

I realize there is sometimes a fine line between discovering how something is intended to work and running into something that’s actually broken, but even if you’re not certain, feel free to send a bug report so we can take a look. More info here:

Hi, thanks for your response, I sent in a bug report. I had read the other post & others on the forums before my original post and had qlready double checked my settings. I notice now that this issue is also preventing me from seeing Relic Gorgers/Gatherers (I usually find 1-3 a day, now none since reset). Could u please look into it for my account? It’s “costing” me a lot of relics a day and I just want to get this grind over with.
Thanks again <3

Is this a known issue? Any way i can fix it myself? Thanks in advance x