Remake legendary before 9.1?

Hey! So I made the “mistake” of putting crit/haste on my legendary since i didnt know if I wanted to play arms or fury, playing fury 99% so it would be better with mastery/haste

Should I do a new kings legendary with mastery/haste or just wait for 9.1 to hit first? What would u do?

I wouldn’t bother, with 9.1 our stat weights may easily change due to borrowed power and diminishing returns
You can also sim both haste/crit and haste/mastery and you will probably see the difference is very small

2 Likes

well if u have enough ash and u dont know what to do, make a new one. Like gantleman above said our stat priority can change, but if u make a new one, u will not loose anything.

1 Like

Alright. Think Ill just wait then tbh. Got Soul ash but will Cost some gold aswell so… thanks guys

I’m at a point on fury where versatility is already increasing my DPS more than haste or mastery, wouldn’t surprise me if more crit becomes the go-to soon until the first diminishing returns as we saturate the other stats.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.