Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

because why else would they have an excuse to play retail, gotta claim the other is dead to justify themselves.

and yes, I want both to be good, but retail can’t be good while it is different to classic - wotlk.

if I posted in critical posts bout retail all the time, I’d have no other hobby then the forums, I just do this back and forth when I’m AH in ironforge.

That is subjective. Others want MoP, i actually prefer legion. There is a lot very good in BFA, and also stuff to critizise :slight_smile:

And excuse to play retail?? They have fun in there, and see their world is empy in classic. Maybe wrong server? idk. But we are not allowed to have fun in retail anymore?

I don’t get the love for legion,

introduced titanforging, AP, World quests amongst having all the aids from prior xpacs such as mission table, spec not the class, pruning and so forth…

when people are aware what they like is not popular, they will often find ways to justify to themselves, almost in a state of denial, for why their fun is the better version

it’s the fundamental psychological reason the classic and retail player base clash all the time in the first place.

I critisize TF everywhere myself too. But the expansion itself was a lot of fun.

So you tell people what is the right way of fun, isnt it?

but those systems WERE legion, thus why it isn’t good, seems simple to me. Content as far as raids and dungeons go are always solid anyway, so it comes down to systems to carry the xpac for me and many others.

no, I’m saying that I don’t like retail, and ofc I think it should change,

not saying you can’t find it fun, but that the game is not fun objectively, you finding it fun is not the same as it being fun.

And great raids, and M+ and set pieces, legendaries (allthough pretty wrong implemented at the start), etc etc etc.

It is subjective. Not objective. It is a lot of fun for me. And apparently for a lot of others too.

1 Like

M+ is sh*t

set pieces weren’t legion exclusives lol

omg, so now ik why you like legion, you like RNG leggos :frowning:

not by the subs it isn’t…

So you didnt quote everything did you? :smiley: Ok, i go have fun again. :wave:

nice way to win an argument ;D

I literally used the whole quote just above it, learn to read man

No, i agreed to disagree. There is no winner.

there is, because you’re forfeiting from the argument.

You missed " (allthough pretty wrong implemented at the start),"

So this turned into a classic vs retail post now? Just go back to classic :woman_shrugging:t3: Alot of us enjoy m+, its not like you have to. Just ignore the feature like i ignore pvp?

1 Like

well then you can’t put them in a list of postives when they were only fixed by the LITERAL end!!!