Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

Thing is that retail playerbase stoped being majority of wow playerbase after classic release. Classic is now what drives sub numbers so its pretty hard for devs to justifi current direction of retail. Maw zone in shadowlands was designed aroubd classic as hostile enviroment where everyhing can kill you. Expansion alredy have several aspects from classic game implemented and thete will be more. I get for some of you mythic+ is fun. But it do not belongs into mmorpg game. It is something what fits to arpg or moba.

But u dont have to do m+? Just avoid it if u dont like it. I’d hate for us to go back to classic style one difficulty dungeons. Yes they are hard in the start, but sooner or later you will outgear them and just faceroll through them.

5 Likes

I gather from your posts that everything you do not like does not belong to this game.

4 Likes

Imagine defending Titanforging… I didn’t think you could stoop any lower.

I’m not a fan of the mentally challenged individuals dragging their stupidity up and down a public forum but here we are…

1 Like

Imagine baselessly dismissing people’s opinions…

1 Like

That could work, but not with this loot system that forces players to do mythic plus. Without titanforging, it sounds more realistic, but what would help even more would be for a system of set bonuses or even a bonus stat that would be specific only to mythic plus, as well as returning pvp to having that system as well for itself.

2 Likes

that will just make that high m+ key will be reserved only for ppl which doing mythic raid and that is f***ing unfair bcs u now u can do m+ without raid and raid without m+ but with that change it will be that u can do raid without any m+ but no m+ without raid

1 Like

Titanforge has contributed to the downfall of PvE on this game, yet people are genuinely defending it? makes me laugh.

You guys would probably defend MTX Loot boxes too if they were added.

How in the world can you defend loot that can RANDOMLY proc higher ilvl than loot from higher difficulty content? If you want that higher ilvl loot, you DO that higher difficulty. You must earn it, not just GET LUCKY. We’re playing an MMORPG (apparently) remember? not Diablo or some arcade game.

Ye bunch of actual jokers. Keep trolling though because that’s all you are; trolls, like the OP who is a known troll on these forums, but this time his trolling has intrigued the LFR-ers and Mythic+ zoomers.

1 Like

ok but how u will make mythic+ and raid to be equal without titan forging that u dont need other one if u want go high

Specific dungeon gear would do it :slight_smile: I don’t want titanforging either.

1 Like

Simple answer: You don’t.

Raiding was always the place you got the best gear from, and it will always be that way. I don’t even like raiding but that’s just the way it is…

than what will be point of doing m+ if u need raid gear , so shut up and stop trolling anyway u are only lvl 90

Mythic+ dungeons were designed around eSports but they were also generously good for gearing your characters up to make them raid ready. They weren’t ever intentionally supposed to give you raid-equivalent gear or higher, especially not mythic raid gear.

Titanforging allowed it because people would continuously farm mythic+ (including weekly chest) for full forged gear then faceroll raids in it.

Mythic+ isn’t supposed to be on the same level as mythic raiding whatsoever.

You don’t need raid gear for Mythic+, the whole point of doing mythic+0 and higher, is to get better and better gear to take on higher keys… if you think that’s trolling then I don’t know what to say to you, little Panda.

It is a competition on its own with leaderboards and stuff on the Warcraft website. When this is only reachable for people who raid mythic, then what is the purpose for non-raiders to compete?

3 Likes

i gues u have fallen from mars and u forgot to read what was blizzard intention mister lvl 90

1 Like

As usual no arguments so u attack someone personally but i must say u summarized yourself pretty well considering what u wrote in this topic

so that is my point , so if u want to like 20+ key u will need like 445 equilent gear which will be only aviable if u raid , and that will just reduce competiton to 0 and also ppl who raid mythic will not have any time to do m+ so that means even less
edit: i know im not doing like +20 keys anyway im around 13/14 on my druid

3 Likes

Ha it will be like rated arenas,wanna reach high end then farm gear in raids

As opposed to the valid arguments you’ve posted where? You came for me kitten, remember that :slight_smile: