Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

Why are you talking about things you don’t know? 10 ilvl difference is HUGE. It allows to raise the ceiling of the keys we smash our heads against by about 3-4 levels at least. There is no fun to be handicapped by lower HP, lower dps/hps, when people with the same skill level but 10-15 ilvls higher can do much better. There is no competition there, and no fun.

1 Like

Sadly most ppl here takes the m+ content as like farming herbs, everything is easy for them for some reason and of course not to forget to mention they are mostly wm off lol.

If they bash the loot of m+ I assume so many ppl will lose interest of this game. Nothing is wrong about having a small chance to get a item loot close to mythic raid lvl, either way we all will get benefits from it by either approaching mythic raid in better form or to enjoy wpvp as equal to raiders.

If titanforging didn’t exist there would be a 5ilvl difference between the m+ cache and mythic raid gear which on the higher end could be fairly significant admittedly.

Sure it would be painstakingly slow to gear up in mythic + versus mythic raiding on average but titanforging in it’s current form is bad for the game and if they can’t come up with a better version of titanforging it’s better to get rid of it.

They could scale the rewards from M+ more, say up to a +15, giving static rewards rather than RNG ones.

I have no idea what they are planning to do with the loot, I’ve not seen anything about it so far.

1 Like

10 ilevel is huge if the majority of the playerbase would actually have 10 ilevels on you.

what your looking at is maybe 5% of the playerbase having 10 ilevel on you… within guilds they rarely group outside of therefore rarely seen in a average PuG.

and If they lower the ilevel achievable in M+ they’d likely Nerf the content aswell, which would make M+ reliaint only its Own Rewards to defeat the challanges avaliable.

and again, the M+ chest is being worked on, the likelyhood is it’ll become tyhe source of mythic raid ilevel gear.

Imo if you are stuck on the first mythic bosses you are not “doing the hardest content in the game”, you just got stuck at the start of it, yet you receive gear of the same ilvl of those that got CE.

And imo a person that cap 15+ keys costantly deserve at least the same gear of a person stuck on first mythic bosses for 1 months.

1 Like

if u cant clear bosses in Mythic raids how are u getting the same gear, each boss has fixed Drops… they litterally cant get those drops before dropping the raid boss

U could make these arguments against people PAYING gold for boosts through te content and if they deserve the piggy back ride to high ilevel.

thjats wjhy mythic rewards are high. Because 99% of the playerbase CANT get past the first boss lol.

Well of course there are fixed loot for a boss, but raid get huge improvement in ilvl having even few bosses on farm.

but dont u see thats why the rewards are so high?

cause the vast majority CANNOT manage it… its the Point… ur rewarded for managing content that over 95% of the community cannot even get through the doors to.

It is a competition. How do we get on the battlenet leaderboards?

You are not getting my point, did you ever get into a mythic raid?
From what i remember first bosses are a joke usually.

The skill cap of someone timing 15 keys costantly imo is higher than someone who can’t get past the secondo m boss.

1 Like

no, i only ever did Heroic Raiding and +15 keys at maximum mainly because im a PuG Player and that was in Legion as i quit 3 weeks into BFA.

and as i said :stuck_out_tongue: i am hoping we see the Weekly cache have mythic ilevel quality gear to give us some ability to get Some pieces…

also u dont have to do a +15 in time for the weekly cache… u just have to complete it, which kinda means No… u dont need to someone timing 15 keys for loot in the M+ World… just merely persistent enough to finish the dungeon.

System can be changed. If you don’t time, no M quality.

1 Like

You are so out of context, it is sad. I’ll try to explain. There is a certain community of players, whose main game is competing with each other and with themselves who can close the highest keys. Those who can raid to get gear needed, already raid. Some of them can’t make a schedule for mythic raid, they rely on titanforges from M+ to be at least competitive (though best items come from raids anyway). I can afford to take a 445 damage dealer or tank into 20 key, who was geared exclusively from mythic+, but definitely not someone who is 435. The player base will become smaller due to these changes and it might even get to the point that this whole part of game is abandoned. And that makes me extremely sad.
If the weekly cache remains the same as it is, it is no solution. It will take forever to get a decent gear, with all the duplicates, and bad stats (imagine getting rings with bad stats several weeks in a row)

1 Like

I dunno. i dont feel like its a bad system to have, persistence and Not giving up is worth something.

but they’ve stated… giving 6 Options or a Currency in future re-editions of the weekly chest… which make the chances of repeatively getting the same ring Very unlikely realistically.

if the currency was Reasonable, and led to being able to be used to buy Items specifically with the mythic raid level tied to them… this would become a way for M+ Players to achieve BiS Items.

That’s in 9.0 only
They are killing the game for many people right now, in 8.3

well thats no different to what they’ve been doing the entire expansion :stuck_out_tongue: not to mention this corruption gear is ment to be the end goal of this… which isnt obtained by either of those methods… but actually Solo content… so we’ll all be on the same RNG Treadmill like Benthic armour was.

Titanforging/Warforging does More harm then good… and its not worth upholding such a BS System in the game. Im thankful its gone. weather it puts me behind a Mythic raider or not. it removes the excitement out of loot… and it makes 99% of drops i get “replaceable” and “obsolete”. im expected to go all out in Enchanting this gear etc etc… but have to redo the process everytime i get the identical item 5 ilevel higher then its prior.

8.3 will kill players for multitudes of reasonings, and its already being disliked by more then just the M+ players the game isnt far off being a complete Drought til 9.0… most are likely only holding on because they’ve said they need feedback on Corruption armour… so players feel needing to stay to ensure this crap doesnt pass into 9.0

if it gets that bad, i guess just let +15 Weekly caches Award mythic raid armour ilevel… and +18 Dungeons Drop Mythic Raid armour ilevel until they actually push the reworks in 9.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

They could do something similar to the forge thing for EP with the essence where you got X amount for normal heroic and mythic. Every level above max could give you a +5 token so if the cap was 10 and you did a 19 you’d get 45 ilvls of upgrades you could put on things.

Personally I’d much rather have less focus on the item level and more on the item itself so even an LFR version of an item would be really good like the fish trinket rather than have 15 different sources for 15 gloves with the exact same stats.

I actually don’t mind +20 difficulty of M+, but I don’t think it should be in the M+ system, I think there should be max of 2 static difficulties, and the hardest difficulty would be like a current hard af M+ (or at least equivelant to the challenge that TBC heroics provided for 2007 players) but it shouldn’t be so difficult that the dungeoners expect raid quality or higher loot because imo that’s the problem of M+, too many variances in difficulty, to many levels of difficulty, it’s an infinitely grindable system, it is a sometimes superior loot source to raiding and is awfully RNG based. Although I feel I stand by what I meant by ‘mashing’. There is rarely any class nuance in the modern game deisgn, by mashing I mean doing your rotation correctly, but your just chasing ‘‘your role’’, just do max dps, just aggro, just heal, no nuances in between like I said, cc and other class rpg aspects (which tbf we’d need a de prune b4 we could do that)