Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

still, if u do high m+ u have to use all the utility your class has. I’m not even doing high keys, but i have to interrupt, do dps, keep everyone alive, hex if needed, use my cap totem at the right time, tremor when needed, purge ++ while also mind the affixes and keep moving out of all the poop on the floor. In TBC heroics i mostly just stood there chainhealing and sidestepping every now and then. Wasnt really that hard.

3 Likes

I think I use 25 abilities every dungeon :smiley:

Yeah, only ability i never use is far sight i think :laughing:

1 Like

TF can go, i dont mind. I want ppl that do high m+, high rated pvp or mythic raiding to be able to gear up in their own content without feeling the need to do all the content. U shouldnt have to do m+ to raid. U shouldnt have to raid to do well in pvp or m+. If u do all 3 then u will ofcourse have an edge over someone just doing one, but mythic raid should not be the only gearing path.

And raise the cap for weekly chest is fine for me, +10 shouldnt be the difficulty rewarding top ilvl. Or just add a currency or something (kinda like TR), the higher content u do the more u get.

3 Likes

Its because some people want to feel special and hinder anyone they dont see as ‘worthy’.

Imo the only difference in gearing that sets the skilled from unskilled apart is the SPEED of gearing. A mythic raider will gear to 445+ wayyy quicker (including the heroic split runs some myth raiders do) than someone just doing a +10 a week.

Doesn’t matter to me that a mythic raider will hit 445 in a month (plus mythic specific mounts/achievs etc) and someone else hitting it after 4 months via doing different content.

2 Likes

what is gain from doing world pvp , there is nothing what u can get from warmode not a single item if u kill other faction guy , just waste of time , and anyway world pvp is like killing someone who is weak or if i see that u are in bigger number than other side , or campint someone much weaker than you and if u call that challenge thatn …

I don’t consider interrupts class utlity, it’s like a fundamental ability of almost every class these days, then do dps is like I said so is keep people alive.

Hex is rarely used in the high end M+ I’ve watched, and purge again is cool but extremely niece.

Ok, i’ll let u have your opinion. I dont agree that m+ is just button mashing without thought. Maybe for u and your class :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I respect to agree to disagree

We coordinate our hammers(stuns), interrupts, off taunts, BoP’s, etc :thinking:

1 Like

Of course it doesnt mean everybody gets no loot from mythic raid, anyway to get gear from endless mythic runs with guarantee, to get loot every week its pretty good deal. I do remember the situation from the first season in Legion almost everybody had a loot mostly from mythic + only with few exceptions… that realy wasnt ideal setup too, now its compromise. Just try to imagine how the game would be broken when all the best in slot items will come from farmable content as m+ , it would be a mess for raiders and pvpers it would be also pretty unhealthy for players themself (all time consuming RNG fiesta), now there is still motivation to do it, but in limited way. Also people who are pushing the super high keys does not doing it for a gear, obviously. When i hunted 20+ keys there was no reason to do it for gear, from the very beggining, the only and prime reason was challenge itself. Now we have challenge, great azerite armor pieces, some realy good trinkets, and some other items with best secondaries + mount (cosmetic rewards).

Difficulty comes from not just bosses but also from managing mythic guild and 20+ people in raid is far far harder than creating 5man with 2k rio in LFG. No you cant justifi mythic raid loot for mythic+.

2 Likes

Personally I never attack weak players who i see farming and I barely see anyone does to be honest , plus I’m aware there is no reward in killing or dying but if you take it as a fun concept to test your gear then it will be a good way to spend your free time. Overall nothing you can do to gear up other than m+ and raids, so whats the point of playing all day doing wq or farming materials ? Trust me , it can be fun if you want it to be despite the factors you mentioned and as alliance player we always be out number but yet i see it as a fun concept in the game to actually to pvp or groups in open world.

There are hundreds of guilds achieving CE but only a handful of people pushing really high end M+ so the evidence says that you’re wrong.

Edit: Currently 6 000 + guilds on Mythic. This doesn’t include those who have pugged the first 3 or 4 (since Ashvane nerf). So yeah Mythic raiding is sooooo hard compared to timing keys where a single screw up could cost you the timer.

1 Like

Statistics wise there are more characters killing 5-6 mythic bosses than those doing 20+ keys.

When i was in a Mythic guild, guild organization was left to GM/Officer.

I, as a raider, could not care less of this aspect, all that i cared about was to be logged in with consumables at the stone 10 min before raid time.

Also there are groups that pug some, seems to me all this organization you speak of is not that required for first mythic bosses.

Also please, as a RL you can also check logs of a guild that did the kill and copy the strategy from them.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Synergy with 20+ people is a lot easier now especially with copy and paste strats from other guilds lol

You can justify mythic raid loot for mythic+ because mythic+ has no limit to how hard it could get, (I’m not counting affixes only, I’m counting key level) at some point mythic+ gets far harder than mythic raiding and that’s when (imo) gear should be equivalent to mythic raiding gear.

I have a question. Does anyone know if the difficulty rises again in 8.3 or remains the same, and 15s will be the same as 10s now in terms of difficulty? I do hope it’s the first one

Well Blizz doesn’t see problem brought up in this thread, bad news for every m+ only chars/players.