Remove All MS Effects & Game is Fixed

Not trying to do a hot take

I seriously think this is blizzard’s only way to fix their game. This is no longer a game where melee struggle for uptime, nor do they do less dps/damage then casters.

Ironically, they have much higher mobility and damage then casters. They do not deserve MS.

This adjustment alone would simultaneously fix the problem of all the healer classes who are desperately wanting to get back in the game but (just cant keep up like an evoker or rdruid), because melee are wrecking havoc since blizzard decided they should all be supermans.

Enough of this melee favoritism. They do not deserve MS. Remove it and it will fix the whole game. They do just as much damage as casters. They have more mobility. They have enough tools. YOU DONT DESERVE MS!

4 Likes

Drastically reduce selfhealing, so healers have a role again.

9 Likes

its a PASS.

It’s already hard to kill healers and you want to take ms away?

1 Like

Sorry i’m going to fix this: It’s already hard to kill Preservation Evoker and Restoration Druid.

1 Like

Melees don’t deserve ms , blizzard take them out
Meanwhile demo warlocks with passive ms from pet🤡

4 Likes

I think sp and ele can do even more dmg than Dh or DK

1 Like

Solution :

or just make it 10% MS effect max and thats it

give some breathing air

1 Like

Demo lock has MS and im pretty sure mage has some kind of MS aswell.

Also not every Melee has MS like ret/dk/enhance.

Removing it would open up more comp options.

As a healer im not a fan of MS anyways, for example assa has a 35% healing reduction with a very high uptime. Fk that

1 Like

For healer i totally understand your point, i also don’t know why demo had a ms. I only now it’s there for a long time.
Affliction also has no MS effect. But some are way to high, i also recommend the 10% at max, even for arms.

But like you said to be fair with all classes remove it.

I think demo got it recently. somewhere around mid shadowlands. Since then demo has been the best lock spec. Its a big deal, demo usually plays wizard cleaves + MS is just a really strong combination

In shadowlands they only increased it to 25% before that it was 20%. Even that buff i didn’t understand.

oh didnt know that, i thought they had no ms before hmm

No they nerfed demo before everyone got the 4 set. Cause with the hp based Tyrant it would be op. After that they gave them a 25% ms instead of 20% for pvp only.
In the same time they killed Affliction and destruction as possible near warlock spec with the removal of demon armor. I still believe till now, without the removal of demon armor we wouldn’t had a demo warlock S3/S4 season.

Maybe now in df we would have, but if demon armor would be placed in the talent tree, Affliction and destruction could shine again.

More like remove ms from specs that should not have them.
Remove ms from dh.
Remove ms from fury.
Remove the additional ms from assa, making the only ms the poison. Also make it stackable 5% per stack up to 25% so dispelling it would free you up for a while.
Remove ms from demo/nerf it to 10%
Remove ms from hunter pets, put it back to aimed shot.
Remove sharpen blade from arms since they already will be the one of the few ms specs.
Remove ms from unholy, make necrotics heal absorb again.

Just for MM, because bm and survival don’t have aimed shot.

But it is a absorb:
Necrotic Wounds PvP Talent

Tank Specs – Row 1 PvP Talent

Requires Death Knight (Unholy)

Requires level 30

Bursting a Festering Wound converts it into a Necrotic Wound, absorbing 5% of all healing received for 15 sec and healing you for the amount absorbed when the effect ends, up to 5% of your max health.

Max 6 stacks. Adding a stack does not refresh the duration.

Just remove it from them.

Like it was after they introduced it in patch 5.0.1 from 29.06.2012(source wowhead)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.