Remove Ally enlistment bonus

BG queues are about equal now for both factions form what i can see. Playing epics is a 3-4 minute wait on both sides. Surely this means there are more ally players doing BG’s now as people faction changed.

That being the case theres no reason why Alliance should be getting +50% honour reward especially given the cancer of 40 man premades the alliance employs in almost every 40 man BG.

3 Likes

There is no enlistment bonus for epic bgs.

Because of enlistment + ability to do Merc for horde

2 Likes

That’s why I only queue in Merc on Alliance. You can be half afk, get honor and Alliance has longer queues with their premades.

Then, remove Mercenary Mode for the horde xD

2 Likes

I’m fine with it. I never merc as the debuff of being an alliance character :face_vomiting: far outweighs the 50% honor. Who cares if they get 50% more honor? Lets them have nice things. Just queue merc mode or reroll alliance if you want the buff. The only reason queue times are lower is because of the buff. If you remove it, queue times will go back up.

You don’t get 50% honor when queing as Merc. Only as alliance player. You only get shorter que times.

4 Likes

Oh I never knew, thanks. Its been a long time since I merced.

1 Like

Thanks for saying this. I’m a complete idiot and assumed you got it as merc :woman_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.