Remove cloaks from m+ loot table

the title says it all…today i ve done KR+14 in time and behold i got f…ing 430 cloak. since everybody will have equiped their legendary cloaks and there is no titanforging in 8.3, its absolutely pointless to have cloaks in the loot table for m+ atleast.
blizz didnt put the cloak drops to the new raid, cuz they know its pointless to get them, but they keep them in the m+ loot table?? are you kidding me??
i was absolutelly furious that i got 430 cloak just couple of hours after i gotten my 470 legendary cloak.

5 Likes

As far as I know, they will be, or they won’t be a drop from the mythic+ chest at least, nor will the new raid have any. I guess people will still wants them as mogs from the instances.

It is possible they won’t drop from mythic+ either, but solely from base mythic. I don’t remember this part fully though.

1 Like

today i ve done KR+14 and i got cloak…so they are droping now, if they wont drop in S4, fine i could live with that, but i m gonna be pissed, if they ll be droping in S4 from m+
if ppl want them as tmog, just keep them in m0…but dont give them in m+

1 Like

Ive made post about this few days ago, and some nice fellas confirmed thst cloaks wont drop from raid and m+ in s4 so dont worry

2 Likes

Cloak from weekly chest or end dungeon drop ?

Only the weekly chest was confirmed to ko longer drop cloaks, you should still get them at the end of your dungeon in s4

end of the dung chest…and i was pisses as f…k when it happened.
i dont understand why do cloaks drop from m+ (end chest), they shouldnt drop from m+, if ppl want them as tmog they can drop from m0, but not m+

People on PTR reported that they aren’t dropping in M+. That’s likely will be active next week when new M+ season starts.

Yeah, no. It’s Wednesday today and someone looted a 445 cloak from Shrine of the Storms with Rank 3 infinite stars, the BiS trait for everything atm. GG :smiley:

Well, that’s smart - dropping cloaks only if they are better than Wrathion thingy :wink:

They will indeed continue to drop from end of dungeon chest, a blue confirmed it today: Will we still get cloaks in weekly? - #18 by Jingoraitin

F***ck BLIZZARD for letting drop cloaks in m+
i dont know, i guess its really hard for them to do EXACTLY the same thing like they did with azerite armor…i guess its really hard for them to remove cloaks from m+ loot table, like they did with azerite armor

Just know the best corruption will be on the cloaks u get :ok_hand:

1 Like

Saw a photo of someone getting a cloak frm m+ with rank 3 infite stars, the fact that this can happen is depressing (in a lot of ways). they should remove them from m+ and chest IMO.

1 Like

well offcourse it would suck and will suck to get one now, but at same time, I can use them to get matts instead.

they removed cloaks from weekly chest, but they can drop from end of the run chest…its not like they havent done the same thing with azerite…it can never drop from end of the run chest, and if ppl wants it from transmog, jst let it drop from m0

ye they should remove it from m+ dungeons too then, didn’t know they removed it from the chest, but at least we’re half way there.

And now i stuck living on a prayer in my own head for all the evening. qq.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.