Remove orb affix pls

so annoying to deal whit

1 Like

Git gud …

1 Like

i would heve tank would not pull so big so many group cant take it anymore

They cant cause it symbolizes how cheap this game is, and they wanna stay cheap.

Same disgusting affixes since 4 years since they are not able to implement new affixes.

Also Bfa dungeons are the worst dungeons in the history of all mmo games…

1 Like

nah that goes to TBC and CATA buy a long shot, and even wrath had worse dungeons than bfa.

Bruh

Explosives is ezpez, if your team is having issue with it maybe too big pulls

It doesnt matter if it is easy or hard, it is all about to enjoy to play. I dislike explosive.

2 Likes

there is only one boss which is really bad with explosives and that is last boss of temple.
It is a stupid design if you only have melees in group :
Still can be handled, but stupid that they can spawn 1 km away from the group

1 Like

That is actually one that is still doable. I would start about junkyard getting 3 explosives by the bots on the blue ground so you can ever reach them, or in shrine by the adds in the silence circles. On witches Tyrannical it is also really punishing.

Why is it so bad on the witches? I know it is because I’ve had that experience, but I don’t understand why. There are only 3 of them.

Because you lose a lot of dps on killing explosives, making the witch-phases longer :grimacing:

1 Like

As a hunter, its to deal with 3-4 stacks on orb weeks. You can prolly do more but tanks (after my experience and thats what I do) focus on orbs while others dps. A tank should be able to deal with mobs of 6-8 and do all orbs alone unless you must move out of an aoe. My hunter friend takes over then and solo them easily. Sometimes he even clears orbs faster than me. So yeah, if we were to think that 1-2 ppl can deal with orbs from 6-8 mobs I am sure you can pull more and if everyone helps out you will all be fine. It is indeed a get good problem here by looks of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.