Remove prot no healer solo shuffle

Nobody but maybe the PVE prot paladin likes these matches…

These games are horrible. Havent to wait 20+ min for a queue is bllsht enough.
Then finally getting a game, only to be one without a healer but with 2 prot paladins is just nonsense. Remove tank specs from queuing arena at all imo. It’s a nonsense setup that isn’t enjoyable at all.

3 Likes

I kinda agree they should make prot s dps or make it not queeable but ae even saw a tank comb in the awc.

Yeah but the tank comp in AWC still had a healer with them. Was a tank monk with fistweaver and warrior. In SOLO you get 2 dps and 1 tank for each team which is horrible and shouldnt be a thing imo

Brewzin played better on an individual level than anybody else in the tourney fr.

He was let down by the team 100%.

yea but tank should not be allowed in any esport game in the 1 place =)

cause they beaten teams they should have never been beatin by them no matter the fact they played good.

About 3,5k games played i had x2 prot games only, prot is fine :slight_smile:

ur going for legend now?

1 Like

Not sure about that, maybe i try get it.

It’s so much stress when i play not even fun, u need perfect excutes getting on my nerves.

Most peps that got legend tittle atm expoited it even, blizz fixed it.

Make all tanks only face other tanks in solo shuffle :joy: 6 tank lobby - let them hit each other like PVE mobs for half an hour until they realize how fun of a gameplay they provide to others

I think BM is atm in a perfect spot. It’s got ok but not oppressive damage, its got good cc but with limitations, it is good at helping an ally survive but not perfect.

Also it’s tanky but still killable. Given that there about 50 times as many Dh’s and warriors on the ladder as there are brewmasters, i think it is fine.

Guardian is looking good next patch also.

I think DF has helped to carve out a niche for tanks.

Tanks can go for rated bg, arena is a Death match. Tanks are not designed for that.

Ive only ever ended up with tanks added as dps…

not in solo… in solo queue the tank takes the healers spot always

yeah it’s annoying, every time it’s prot lobby it’s clown fiesta, I’d rather lose a rating in a normal lobby than waste time playing this PVE gulag

1 Like

Prot pala replaces healer but other tank replace 1 dps

1 Like

only prot pal takes heal spot

1 Like

Theres been numerous times when a brewmaster has been classed as a dps for me. Even had a prot warrior before. Maybe it bugged or something.

Kinda funny that people complain about prot pala when that’s the most well designed spec for pvp atm as a paladin, maybe people cba playing ret or holy because of its garbage design so they resort to prot, i for one fully understand that playing pala for 15 years =)

Having 0 heals per 6 arenas, just new Blizzard “utility”. Stupid company with stupid developers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.