Remove raider.io please 🙁

If u decide to live in the pug world, u have to live with the pug rules

2 Likes

So raiderio also made you equip your 410 weapon in your offhand and your 405 weapon in your main hand?

And it’s also the reason why you have 0 echoing blades and only 1 shrouded suffocation azerite trait?

Maybe just start getting better, if you want to get into harder content, you’re not even trying to optimize your gear, you dont even have enchants on your rings.

1 Like

Easiest explaination;
Just start a pretend group for a +10 Freehold(example) set yourself as tank and count how many sign ups you get(especially early on in a reset). Then pretend to pick four of the sign ups, substract those from all possible candidates and you can count how many you “auto decline”.

Our guild went a +10 FH just recently but one of us had to go. So we searched for one DPS ~23:30 Server time, we had over 40 floating DPS and even a couple of healers and tanks. So yeah, it’s really hard to find the +10’s unless you start them yourself / are(seem) really exceptional.

Disagree. In Legion I usually made PuGs for my +11s and above and didn’t check Raider io scores at all because honestly I don’t give a damn about it. I think I didn’t clear 2 in time out of 10 keys and one of them was someone complaining we weren’t going fast enough and leaving mid Court of Stars +13. Never felt like anyone wasn’t doing their best. I’m not super demanding in my groups, I usually set a reasonable ilvl and only require that people are kind and willing to learn. That’s how you help people improve when they maybe lack an active guild.

1 Like

hmm i out idd honest just going guild group from now on much better pug

While i commend you for taking anyone. Thats just not the experience i’ve had. My mate and i have geared a few chars by now, and we often ended out dpsing people 20-30 ilvls above us. So your idea about just having a reasonable ilvl isn’t
enough in my perspective.

Example from last week, my 387 WW monk did avg 20k, the other WW monk who was 413 did 13k… the only way to filter the 13k monk out is by RIO.

While in an ideal world, ilvl should be enough, the problem is that so many people do not optimize in any way shape or form. But they do get a bunch of high ilvl items that are actully useless for them. And ones you hit the 400 mark, they only way to get upgrades is in 10s, hc and mythic. And so many people are not prepared for that kinda content.

I’ll be honest, i do really feel bad for the people stuck in the super casual world, where simming might as well be a town in russia. Because they do get stuck where they cant join, in their pespective any meaningful content. But the tools are in the game for them to do so. And that is to start at the lower keys, build up experience, and doing that they hopefully start to wonder, why is that guy, with 20ilvls less than me, completly recking me and they ask.

The worst thing blizzard EVER did to the casual player was WF/TF and free high ilvl rewards.

The answer is not going to forums and crying about RIO excluding them.

3 Likes

Maliky you are right. ilevel is not enough to show what people can do. i dont do higher then 10+ usualy but in pugs many times i had people with ilevel over 410 and they would do misserable dps, do not interrupt and do not move from bad. i once had a warrior who did not have the decency to change hi’s azerite. so i started using Rio. its not allways 100% that people with high score are good but its is a step in the good dirrection. you complain about rio but u need to start doing all dungeons with 3-4 level then go up. u cant expect people to accept you in +10 with doing only 1 dungeon on level 5. raising the score takes time. then there is the part that a lot of groups try to make meta groups, in wich some classes never get invited no matter what

Whenever someone writes “remove r io”, I hear “you shouldn’t be allowed to have an informed opinion of my m+ experience because then you might not invite me”.

1 Like

no again no stop complain

Raider io, in it self is ok, people abusing it aint, this is one reason I have always been against timed dungeons in wow, becuse it contributes to the so called elitism we se now, where Raider io is abused for the petties things, heck someone can get declined to a M+6 due to raider io.

Personaly I would have made M+ work differently, and probably harder also, I would have made M+.

No timer, but instead make it so you can only ressurect or wipe a seartain ammount of times, before your dungeon fails, you could still do the dungeon and get some loot, but reward would be lower, 1 item or max 2 if failed.
also the harder dungeon you make the better loot you get, where if a realy hard one all gets alteast 1 item, and some other stuff, like vanity items, crafting materials, to compensate.

also after every season, the top 10 best times whit highest key would be rewarded whit something, I do think in this way, there would still be competiton, but at same time, but due to you not, actualy getting a depleted key, things could be better, and way more competition, offcourse those going for top 10 would still ask for the best players, but many others would not, unless they strive to get high end keys and getting on the list.

That’d lead to a rather boring and unhealthy gameplay of people killing a trashpack and then afking for 10 minutes so that they have their cooldowns and bloodlust timers back. If they cannot wipe, it’s best to play safe right? The dungeon runs would take forever though…

1 Like

Raider io scores make pugging actually possible.
Only people who haven’t done the easier content and think they deserve to get straight to the harder content suffer from the system.

few ting i tink about raid.oi not addon fault its un exp player fault why go intro high key if u cant even inturpt right oder peck boss ?

Thank you for bringing up a new topic. Haven’t heard this one before.

On a real note, if you don’t like getting declined, run your own key.

If you haven’t completed something and somebody else has, who do you think will get priority?

I feel the only players that sit and complain about rio are the ones too lazy to put the time and effort into improving and pushing their score. If you want to get carried, join the looking for dungeon queues or run your own key.

This is coming from a player that pugged from 0 rio with no M+ experience returning to the game in BFA up to 1.8k rio from purely pug groups. Was it frustrating? Yes. Do I hate and complain about rio? No.

1 Like

not raider.oi complain lack skill sock me core how can you say that mean think about it pug are horror show u cant replace bad 1 key start not break timer like raids start :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mojomane, go jump of a cliff, if I asked for a in depth breakdown of my gear or enchants you would have a point, as is you just come across as a self righteous child.

Its not about getting better, its about being able to enjoy the game rather than put up with elitist prats like you.

So calling you out means you’re elitist prats?
RIO needs removing because? what, you can’t join someone elses 10? you feel entitled to my keys ? and blame RIO for not getting the invite?

lol

Oh look another child, calling people out based on old info or the fact they may not have had a spare enchant at the time, is hilarious at best.

People are posting valid complaints about what essentially becomes a 2nd job rather than a game.

Rio needs to stay so some players would put some effort into getting rewards instead of getting everything for “free” like emissary rewards.

And this is a mature response? Nu-huh.

The solution is o so simple. But apparently it’s just a problem that you don’t get invited to every group you sign up for.

Don’t forget, for them it is also a game. And they, perhaps, have different aspects which makes it enjoyable. You two may not pair well, but there are plenty of groups without any rio requirement which may suit you better. Heck, even whole communities with a decent amount of online-members at any time of the day (both A and H) are set up to do M+ together.

Stop blaming a silly add-on, embrace the possibilities.