Remove raider.io please 🙁

No, you cannot. Quit with this already. If you start at the bottom, 1 month is probably more realistic. And ofcourse, heavily depends on the class and role you play.

My main at the start of Season 2 (Laotl - a Disc Priest), was 1068 within the first few days of Season 2, that’s when we were 35 item levels lower than we are now and on bursting week as a Disc Priest. That’s as ‘starting from the bottom’ as you can get.

any point complain anymore soon u heve u wise blizz going remove it make thet own version of it

This monk got to 1200 over a weekend… mostly in pugs shrug stop making excuses is my advice

Did you play previous expansion? Did you have a guild behind you? Did you have a lot of really skilled friends? If yes, good for you, but this isn’t the real bottom. The real bottom is a new, freshly dinged 120, that never played before.
If you did this from the real rock bottom, then /bow. Most of the guys around cannot do it, because it is harder than it looks.

So in one weekend you learned the high mythic mechanics in 10 dungeons, with all the groups, casts and everything you encounter there.
True story.
The real story is that you probably already knew all, made and alt, you have lots of skilled guys to play with, right?
Then ofcourse it isnt even a slightest problem to do it in 2 days.

1 Like

I only started playing this expac, am @1400 atm. Its not hard if you just take some time to look at what youre supposed to do.

Ye man, agreed, i am in the same boat. But i doubt you build this score in two days, did you?

Removing rio won’t do anything as we still have WoW Progress and many other websites. Even if you’ll block all of them people will start checking your bnet profile. If you noobs set your armory to private noone will invite you as you have something to hide. Simple mechanic - this will happen to you and doesn’t matter if there is rio or not. Just “git gud”.

It’s not that hard to get invited to +10-12 Keys if everyone sees that your main is 2k+ rio. If you don’t have a main with “high-score” and you only have 300 score you will never get to 1200 within 3 days.

That. I’ve recently seen someone requiring 1k r.io for a +4, so this is definitely getting out of control.

Pardon mee but… Looks like u enjoy the wipes and explaining things over and over and over…
You said u dont want a second job interview. What about that then i got home from my job [i make trainings and theach ppls] and sit down in front of my pc log in and start a group. my whole day was about explaining things for ppls. do i have to do it again in a game again where i log in to have fun chill and move away my brain from my work? Most of the player have work and i dont have that much time to play so i want to play ppls who take the effort and know what to do…
Im tried so many times to invite ppls without actual score but most of the time the playe who has no score fail the mechanic call us idiot than leave… Again this ppls waste my time…
U dont want this sytem than go find players who want to play with you or find a guild not that hard to join a guild.
Other option if u dont like the rules make ur group and make ur own rule.

Its my key i will take whatever i want… I will choose from that 200dps.

meh dont care anymore raider.oi tresh same ting gear score also tresh just addon old ways still best link ach check there log

1 Like

You’re partly right, i knew the mechanics from season one and my main, but you’re also wrong. When i said i pugged myself mostly to 1200, i meant it. When my friends were available, they joined, but it was NEVER my mains full grp. And the players were mostly found in LFG

Again it’s nothing new, we had people asking for 6k gs during wrath for naxx10.

For context, 6k gs would be ~icc25/hc gear, which was 264/277 ilvl. Naxx10 dropped 200 ilvl gear. People want easy runs, and will filter as much as they can to get it. It won’t change, ever.

1 Like

Who cares? Asking for it and getting it aren’t the same.

Do you make whine posts about the AH when people put a piece of cloth up for a million gold? (Probably, right?)

1 Like

score mean noting do back ground check check log all small info u cen find person relly help get good 1 keep bad 1 out u cant fake it all log and more site u cen check on

Dont act like thats the norm.
You can easily geht Ingo Low Keys. The Bug Problem ist Timing Thema, since only few Low geared people are masochistic enough to Deal with people constantly dieing and failing mechanischs and wiping the Groupon with failpulls or simple stupidity

Meh, overall the difference between a 1k player and a 300 player is very easily noticeable. Take this week and see how well they fix the Explosive Orbs.

Not every 1k+ guy is decent, but most of them are not half bad.

Score does help.

I was against raider io, because I though it limits ppls. Guildm8 wanted to push 11 key three weeks ago. I saw warrior tank did only 7/8 and decide that we can give it chance. It was the easiest dungeon Atal.

The guy did not have clue what to do. We left the dung exactly after Rezan and I felt bad to ruin other person key. Just it was not pleasant experience. RIO is necessary because it shows where you are at that moment of your skill. You can and will always improve but removing it is not a solution.

I do not think it is 100% correct but for sure bring comfort and value and I would say pleasant experience.