Remove raider.io please 🙁

This! I gave chance few times but these <10 tanks just pull everything like in dungeon finder. Dps’es just do damage ignoring mechanics and not using their utility and healers are just greedy for their CDs. Yesterday MW Monk depleted our key because he didn’t use Cocoon on me when I was kiting first boss on SoB. Come on Cocoon has quite short CD with Burst of Life and you are unlikely to use it on tank during this boss fight anyway

And about pug - I only do pug when I’m not doing my key. My key is always done with my friends.

1 Like

rather then fixing rio i rather they fixed the meta . my hunter did guild runs only with guild cos no one accepts my requests to join on m+. not even in 8. my tankladin how ever gets accepted in m+ but since no on invited my hunter i do max 1 run per week as tank with pug, the rest with my guild

1 Like

ment score means noting skill metters gear metters score just ting if u heve players zero skill intro class well u know going whit this

If you’d kited the boss properly you wouldn’t have needed a cocoon. You sound worse than the people you criticise, blaming them because they didn’t fix the mistake you made.

2 Likes

But if you have CD and wipe when you didn’t use CD who is wrong then? What was he saving that cocoon for? Next expansion?

Just use your brain
 This guy was doing 14 k hps anyway. We kicked him and healed this with no issues.

Doesn’t change the fact you screwed up and you’re trying to blame others. Theres no getting past that. Why not look at your own failings instead of thinking you’re the pro and everyone else is the reason things go bad?

Also, what does 14k hps mean? Theres no healing up to the first boss if you don’t suck. I’ve done 15’s where I did 12k hps and timed it.

1 Like

Brother, the cocoon azerite trait is not good for M+ or raiding. If people you play with need cocoons RIP and better find others.

No you dont need cocoon for this and when you get pulled close to boss (if) just quickly run away before he blows you all up with that AoE thing he does around him.

As that guy said, you will need minimal healing there if you cc the adds away from the battlefield or kick casts.

Im not 100% sure but i think i did around 19k in the last 17+ i timed there,it does not require alot of healing,just shorts of massive burstheals but if dps are taking ALOT of damage. while you are being chain pulled and get non avoidable damage then somebody has to die, if your group is not getting avoidable damage i usually sooth + statue + enveloping mist and a vifify at the end to top the person 100% after its all done

1 Like

Imagine blaming failing to kite 1st boss in Siege on the Mistweaver not using cocoon, and then claiming that 14k hps is why you kicked him, when done properly that fight requires barely any healing.

2 Likes

Sometimes you don’t even need 10k on this fight on +10. :smile:
This shaman is a funny guy.
You woudn’t even need to kick me, if you would start blaming me for ur failures. I would go on my own.

When you see 1800+ rio groups fail to the most easy dung i know TD 17 i cant even imagine RIO gone and participating at a dung like Kings Rest that has the highest fail ratio.

PvP players report in the forum that at the group finder they seek the player on the internet to get his XP, they should add a RIO addon for PVP’ers to make their life easier as well.

Afterall, even if you remove RIO your armory will always metion your highest intime key inside your https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/SERVERNAME/NICKname/pve/mythic or Warcraftlogs?

There will be 1000x more ways to check players because that you try to avoid and besides that it will just make the puglife 100x times harder.

No i dont think so

We have check-pvp .fr where we can check players. We don’t need rio

And about these CDs. What’s the point of using <2 min. CDs less 3x during whole dungeon encounter
 Keep them for the next expansion and say that “it’s your fault you took damage”. With Monk’s healing output he probably shouldn’t even need to Cocoon me - just apply Enveloping Mist and I live but these players who struggle with getting invited to +10 will now try to blame me as they are this kind of healers that never use CDs.

Yeah but as far as i know you open your browser right? An addon that will instantly show you players rating will be cool and save you alot of time i guess.

Im not the best, there are plenty best monks out there BUT personally i see cocoon as an OH sht button. Yes id rather save it and use it just 2-3 times whole dung but use it and then dont have it if something OSHT happens.

No its not your fault, i didnt say that. Read again.
I said you when chained+kite take NON avoidable damage, some rush towards him and then run away to avoid the blast he does. Others just kite him.

But as you take NOT avoidable damage your other dps IF start to take avoidable damage things get complicated because monks are the best to burst heal single target low hp players but burst heal AoE 3 or 4 ppl? I think this is the point that someone dies.

Even if all get hit by the blast he does, nobody dies just by it i think. There has to be more damage coming before or after it.

As others said, 16k hp is enough to heal that fight over there as long as people do their job without taking avoidable dmg

The thing is that my 2 DPS friends were on their alts 380 and 390 ilvl and we were doing fine. Basically 14 k hps overall is horrbile. Basically I was the only person who got any damage. Boss swapped on me and hit me once - I continued kiting towards the bomb but I didn’t get any healing - any single hot
 and that’s why I died. He could give me Cocoon and I’d live - no wipe etc. but that guy did nothing. Then we kicked him - took a random ret and asked him to focus on Explosives. I healed and it was clean run with no problem.

It’s just not worth to take pugs for your own keys as you risk taking such healer who has no clue what he is doing. If I go with friends even 10-15 ilvl lower than pug players I feel more confident that they will know what to do. Also if you are on voice you can communicate CDs. If you have no personal anymore you can basically ask for CD from healer. That’s what we learned playing PvP. Majority of casual players won’t use CDs unless Fatboss guides say so.

I dont know man, i wasnt there and i cant be sure of anything. If you are absolutely sure that nobody took any damage and you got no heals obviously was a fail but you should not get hit by the boss at any given time though.

I think you said it was 14+? These alts of your friends 380 and 390 are not quite fitting there to be honest, way too low for a 14 unless they are 3k+ players knowing every single mechanic but still the dps will be low for a healer to keep up with his mana.

Nah he only mentioned 14k hps. I think the key must be around +10.

And yes, it’s like that. There shouldn’t be any reason the boss is hitting someone if you kitet the boss properly to begin with. I know he will get faster if there are no bombs to kite him to, but normally that turns out okay until the new bombs are spawning.

I would have given my CD, but still, I think it’s stupid to blame others for dying to this though (only if the healer failed to kite him into bombs before you get targeted).
And 14k HPS is more than enough for that boss on lower levels. Like I said, i also had less than 10k on +10 on this fight, because if this boss is played properly there isn’t much to heal besides the tank.
And if no one died before the boss, the 14k HPS overall was also enough. If people die to non-avoidable damage, than the healer is to blame.

People are getting so much avoidable damage sometimes
 had to do 25k hps yesterday in a ToS 13-Pug. Had only 20k overall in a 15 ToS in my group of friends after that, because there wasn’t so much to do.

It was just +11 - nothing special. We just wanted to make +1 as I don’t need any gear from there and I wanted to share it. +11 is just ez. With proper healing I can even tank the boss all the time with no Tyrannical and we should live. As I said my friends were undergeared and I had to cover their lack of dps. Healer was 412 ilvl

Come on. I understand if we’d be pushing a key. We just wanted to gear my friends - that’s it. With such gear he should heal someone tanking this boss with dick in his hand
 Come on.

Well honestly im giving you my opinion based on problems i had pugging keys and the “blame-the-healer-habbit” of this game, i did chat in the forums before with you and you seem a very nice guy otherwise i would not even answer or giving you any point.

As said, i cant be 100% sure because i wasnt there or saw any video of it but still no need for kicks mate :slight_smile: just play the game relax get thegear and have some fun.

Ive healed tanks that took more burst damage of the dps that was tanking when they died and still they: NOOB HEALER me so maybe i got a negative bias towards healer blaming but cant tell for sure, just gave my point of view.

Cheers!

You see my friend (you have such tongue twisting name) I healed it after and I could hold dick in my hand doing way higher HPS, helping with destroying orbs, purging, tremoring, stunning and dpsing at the same time while the healer was just “heal botting” doing horrible numbers at the same time.

I don’t know why I dropped that low. I can’t remember but I remember that healer had plenty of time to top me as I was targeted by boss 3x in a row after using bombs and there were non. He had CDs and didn’t use anything on me. Basically he was doing poorly. Swapping him for random ret worked and we just made clean run with no problems after.

HA was trying to name that toon RondaRousey but i failed badly to find a substitute then i got eager to play and named it Ronda Kung Fu lol

Have fun bro, keep the rage out and calm xD

No worries mate. I’m just saying that without any way of measuring someone’s knowledge and ability to perform in M+ it would be cancer to play. Whenever I start gearing my alt and I have to go for <10 M+ I feel bleeding inside as people play them like LFD dungeons. Rio is great and everyone can grind it. You just need to find people for it. If someone can’t find any friends then his social skills are problem not rio.