Remove raider.io please 🙁

anti social but point here is players sould look up guide before step intro mythic plus not waste ever 1 time

I was totally doing mad deeps and carrying all the peeps then I died to completely avoidable damage, wasn’t my fault at all your honour!

1 Like

In a meanwhile I’m bashing others when I only did +10 and +12 in time on my char kappa

Go to raider io, click on my name, check my main.

It doesn’t matter who you are, nobody cares about you. Why would I check random pleb priest?

Btw I did a +21 Siege last night, just checked my details records for the specific numbers on 1st boss: I did 11k HPS with 0 deaths (and 14k dps). Lower than your cocoon-avoiding Mistweaver of yore! Just goes to show how little healing is required on that fight when people play properly.

(Granted, we failed the key by 20+ minutes, but that doesn’t invalidate my initial point).

Well maybe because you checked him first and tried to flame him or whatever.
He is normally doing +18/19 Keys on his MW Monk. Np, I always like to help out some random pleb shamans. :roll_eyes:

No really. Your attitude is just annoying.
I really agree with you, that R.io or something like this is a necessary tool, because you can’t time higher keys if people never gained experience before in those dungeons and mess up mechanics or don’t bring the needed dps for the exact level of difficulty (had a sweet warrior dps in my FH +13 a few hours ago (his score was about 600 or so)
 sharkboss was funny. I got the shark away from the melee-dps, warrior jumps on me and says “healer got add!!”
 he never saw this boss before and we did not make it intime by 40 seconds. His DPS was also very low for him being geared 411, but that wasn’t the main problem there. I like him tho, he said he was sorry a few times.).
But you sound like you are looking down on people and bringig forth that example didn’t really make you shine up til now.

We weren’t there in your SoB +11, so we don’t know all details. I still think that there shoudn’t be a reason to get hit by the boss. Yeah, he should have healed you, maybe even used his cocoon. But you know, you are a shaman. You can also heal yourself if you feel that you aren’t getting enough heal. A good player who has healing spells himself would use them if necessary. It’s possible even while kiting, because you said the boss did target you 3 times. Boss is making a little pause, so you could have just used a healing surge in between.
Maybe the healer was bad. But the problem in the first place is, that you also did get avoidable damage. That boss is, at least on that level and on fortified-weeks not a DPS-check, so you can just kite him (I believe it’s even possible with your “undergeared” friends). If everything is played right, very little HPS/healing is needed.

And dunno, I know the trash in the beginning can be annoying and sometimes really do need a lot of HPS. 14k overall, including the boss seems maybe a little low, but could also be enough if people use stuns/cc in the beginning. Your only example is, that he did not heal you while you were on the boss. Sounds like you only checked overall HPS then, before there wasn’t a reason to do so, because no body died but maybe we just don’t know enough details.

Doesn’t matter anyways. I am just annoyed by this almighty attitude and it kinda seems like you are not realizing, that you also can make mistakes and might have also failed in this case and that your example might not be the best at all.

1 Like

It is not that easy though. I also ****ed up on 13 with my lock once. With DH is easy but when it comes to warlock. This is why I am more tolerant to ranges on the first boss in SB. They need to carry so much more.

It was just to correct your ignorance on me only having done 10’s kappa.

Keep on failing 11’s tho forehead.

Coldshade, I believe that Rio is a vicious circle, a corner that the systems of retail wow have backed themselves into.

It is simultaneously the problem and the solution to the problems m+ players are faced with. Preferably, players would want to finish the key in time and progress, with a good group that knows what they’re doing. So you check their other m+ scores.

The fact that the community gatekeeps itself with absurd score requirements and absurd demands of ilvls for even the simplest of dungeons stems from a fear that PuGs simply don’t measure up anymore. People had a bad experience, and they’ve decided it’s better to be safe than sorry - and so they contribute to the very problem that they themselves faced before.

The “Just make your own key” solution eventually proves only one thing. That after a while, anyone would resort to checking Raider IO scores. Back in Legion, you really did want people who did those >+15 to know what they’re doing on mechanics like in upper kara, so you checked em after being tired of rolling the RNG dice on just blindly inviting PuGs.

It’s a sad state of affairs and I think the systems of WoW are to blame, as well as the playerbase being educated to accept and further promote it as acceptable behaviour.

IMO there is no solution to this.

Dont bother.

I still did more of them than you on this Priest

Yea your main has crushed the score of my 3rd kr 4th alt. Go you.

That will show him who is the boss

Go feel great for doing your +10s, sometimes even in time.

It will show nothing to no-one because it does not matter. Both of them at the end of the day play this game. Both of them get pretty much the same items. The only difference is the time invested.

I really cannot understand that hype of some people here for this obviously dying game. If it was Apex with 60 million users alright. But wow, nobody cares about it that much. Its not some kind of competition. From something that I cannot **** like an 18 years old chick or I cannot earn money I do not bother.

If it’s your 4th alt why do you post from it? What do you have to hide?

I play mainly PvP and I have no problem with rio. I can join as high keys as I need and I play with people that fit into my requirements. I don’t feel offended with the fact that someone does higher keys. I just defend rio because it’s fine and it works. There is nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

I have nothing to hide. It was my main. But ive almost completely dropped it and now its not. Ive always posted from this character and say no reason to change that.

Whats with all the deflection? The topic you raised was your completely avoidable death caused by your misplays. You then tried to blame it on others.

Youre now trying to disract us with what this character has done, what i have to hide and so on. Just man up and own your screw up. Stop blaming others and stop ha d waving to deflect.

1 Like

Maybe it is like you are saying but it is just a game. Sometimes I cannot see my mistakes (even in real life) and cannot accept them. If you do not understand what wrong you’ve done you will never fully agree that it happened.

Not that matters, but this boss is really annoying. The common mistake Is to stay not far away for the bomb and respectively he will pull you and won’t go over it. Do you really never misplay it there ? You play range and you know how single sided it is.

I cannot see why we discuss it. Single misplay in a game :slight_smile:

Yeah, nice how you see the problem.
That’s about it. He misplayed, the healer too. Why is only the healer to blame?

Dunno what you are on about.
But I was on twitch yesterday and saw that WoW had more viewers than Apex.
People do still care about WoW.

honest whit or whit out raider.oi does not metter cen get 900 score guy he tank like 2 k score guy qeut funny all u need skill ofc