Remove /rude too -_-

If /spit is getting removed, blizzard should definately remove /rude too

its so rude when other players /rude you.

truly toxic experience.

5 Likes

They need to remove /flirt too.

Surely Blizzard agrees that being flirted with by random people when you’re just trying to do your professions is inappropriate.

11 Likes

Add LFD, LFR and CRZ and i will fully support this.

Otherwise, if you are so bothered by someone doing a bad emote to you, just do the same to them. EZ.

/sniff too cuz its rly creepy when men do this to women

3 Likes

Gonna make 3 more threads about the same thing with other threads before yours up Bukachu? Then complain in FF disc when you get hit for it? Lol

1 Like

Can we remove /moan and /moon as well? Really inappropriate.

2 Likes

Remove Boop too. Nobody likes being booped on the nose by a Vulpera!

1 Like

And no jumping either, I hate jumping, it makes me dizzy & I’ll faint. No furries/no cats (put them down) I’m allergic, the cry emote is so sad - delete it, you see where they are going with this. I bet Blizzard HQ has safe rooms & we know they have their animals & inhouse psychiatrists. Hope they move to some Cowboy town in Texas :grin:

1 Like

Ohoh!
With all these suggestions for emotes to remove I’d like to suggest some new ones to replace them.

/cubecrawl where you get on all fours and scurry under the legs of the nearest female.
/shoulderrub self explanatory.
/wristslap but only figuratively.

4 Likes

At this point i really hope some of the posts are just sarcasm or jokes. But if some are really serious.

I will give my 2 cents.

Might as well just remove every single emote as well then while your at it. Who cares however another expresses themselves in game via emotes, when no one can!

1 Like

Mine was indeed Sarcasm. I enjoy the Boop emote. Lol

2 Likes

Players: Why doesn’t Blizzard do more for their game and interact with the community more?
Also players: THE SKY IS FALLING THEY MADE IT SO I CAN’T BE TOXIC WITH THE EMOTE EVERYONE WAS USING TO BE TOXIC

2 Likes

hahaha you’d think that, but they did it all the time in the company so I guess not? :joy:

stop barking

I will educate you on the sounds of my people. https://streamable.com/hyovp

They might as well just take emoting out of the game, how BM that guy did /chicken at me. Monster, have him in cuffs and thrown in prison, never mind the fact he declined me from a keystone or is selling boosts which are clogging up the LFG scene for M+ / PVP

This is what happends when you care too much about wee* ****, deviantart, cosplay and so on

Huge yikes!

3 Likes

You are joking like “lol then might as well remove this and that and that”, but they absolutely will do that…

1 Like

remove all forms of social interaction so the solo andys feel safe

3 Likes

Dunno why but it always makes me laugh when something like that comes from an elf. :stuck_out_tongue: So much irony

And yet our Race was in Fantasy long before you was. That irony you should take back as well.

Also we don’t have furr’s, we have Longer Ears yes. But that is so minor, compared to a Fox which has alot of Furrs and has also being Meme’d from other Similarities since forever.