Remove the 4 rare kill quest

Done it in 15 mins, guess i was lucky

Ye, even the cloak is gated (for upgrade), not even worth do it for the mats to get vision vials…

Camp 1 obelisk, they respawn rather fast.

Get Handy Notes, fly around and you will be done within half an hour.

1 Like

You mean SUPER lucky!

This patch was heavily iterated based on feedback. Much more than any previous patch i think (how often did we recieve weekly major updates on the PTR and see all the systems change so much in a PTR cycle ?)

If the initial PTR was released you’d be crying over much more important issues than “muh the rares don’t have enough hp”

Rares don’t count (the ones that appear as stars on your mini-map)

1 Like

Then why does it specify rares?

Because there are other “rare” mobs but they’re much weaker than those with a star icon

It’s very specific rares. Mine was the new stone ramkahen or whatever they are called. The bird rare and such didn’t count.

1 Like

So it’s just blizzard being unnecessarily cryptic again.

I agree, I killed so many rares flew around for almost 30 minutes and only a few counted towards the quest found it rather rediculous.

Why do you even need these rares? I get it is quest objective and It probably progresses some rep, but why is that rep important? What is locked behind it?

No, keep them. I’m happy I can’t one shot or solo everything anymore.

They mostly die before I have time to get there but things will slow down and I’m not going to feel forced to do them every single day.

Its just retarded, already sick of 8.3 quests.

1 Like

Getting 4 rares is easy enough, the problem with these dailies is that it requires you to kill 4 SPECIFIC rares.

Like it was for today, kill 4 Amathet rares.
Killed like 5 rares and noticed my quest was still 0/4 and when I read the requirement for the quest it says that only Amathet rares count.
Even though the game doesn’t tell you what rare is actually an Amathet rare and you just have to hope that when you kill a rare it’s actually the right one.

Other than that, most quests can be done in an ok time period.

1 Like

I saw some complaints in general chat when I did my quest but I really didn’t find it hard to complete. There are a wealth of rares, just keep flying around they are all over the place.

You can use an addon like Handy Notes and the plug in for Visions of N’zoth if you want marks on the map for all the locations.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/handynotes
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/handynotes-visions-of-nzoth

Just got kicked out of a vision before being able to kill Thrall due to combat bug aswell, guess im 1 vision behind now.

This patch is absolute dogcrap. It’s so awful. I’ll just quit until Shadowlands I guess.

It just seems like Blizzard has no idea what we wont and that they don’t think before implementing stuff into the game.

Let’s make visions insanely important. CHECK!

Let’s make the only way of staying in said visions only usable outside combat. CHECK.

Let’s make sure that people can get combat bug inside said vision. CHECK.

Yeah the kill 4 rares quest was dumb, would’ve been fine if they didn’t opt for the mechagon/nazjatar style rare that drops nothing but still has a 1 hour respawn timer.