Remove vault RNG

Vault is terrible RNG design. Max item lvl 252 from m+ can be possible to get only from vault RNG. If some one is not lucky he can never get some items (furry warriors)
I would propouse remove vault RNG or at least make possible to update items to 252.
What do you thing about it?

2 Likes

Man… i am around 14 weeks gettin TRASH vault… pretty much every week i have 3 252 vaults… i got 6 slots that needs 252 items… but yet i am gettin &#^$#&^$ items that I HAVE ALREADY, on top of it, why even gettin a dps trinket as a VDH ?
14 weeks… My time is disrespected, and being sh1t on by blizzard… sittin on 20K valor at the same time, what the hell is this bullcrap that i cant upgrade my items to 252? i am suppose to wait for some magic to happen ??? unreal… and i am payin for this game… not surprised their activision stock prices going down… disrespecting their customers yet they dare to say, oh the vault is like having xmas every weekly reset… pls come i show u xmas…
FUMING!

3 Likes

I agree with both of you. There must be some fail safe mechanic. I too am receiving from 8 weeks only trash items with worthless stats. The only reason i am keeping them is because they are with a bit higher ilvl than mine. But they stay in my bags unused and that is it.

1 Like

yep, lets just remove the vault and cap m+ items to 246, i agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

raid should have 246 too if you want to cap m+ to 246

you are the example of " give him one finger and he will eat your whole hand" type of people. That’s the whole point of vault, 3 pieces choices per week of BEST possible ilvl is already enough imo. you already can farm as much as you want and then upgrade it to 246 ilvl ( 6 ilvls difference BTW) in previous expansions you had ONE option per week.

2 Likes

Yeah actually a good solution to cap dungeons at 246. Downscale every gear like they did with mage tower. So mythic raid gear will have no impact on m+ content

1 Like

Personally i would prefer the gear that drops from the dungeons to be upgradeable to 252 and then remove the vault as a whole…

And scale the mythic gear from last two raid bosses down to 252 in M+ and pvp ect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.