Remove world buffs when you zone in into a raid

Simple solution to end dispelling meta and make a content 5% more challenging and world overall a better place.

10 Likes

How about do not change anything in wow classic? and nobody asked your solution on it as it is not a problem

5 Likes

There have been already changes , take a note , and this is not 2004 this is 2020 , people play differently and behave differently .

3 Likes

Go play in pve realm

8 Likes

I would if they put free transfers.

30% more challenging when you look at the difference in DMG between the buffed and unbuffed

Kill the dispeller

1 Like

No, the simple solution to ending the dispelling meta is for people that hate being dispelled to bugger off to a carebear server.

Changing the game because of a few people crying is retail mentality.

4 Likes

Big brain flag yourself in stw or wait while you are getting buff for res and dispel .

ask rogue to sap the dispeller and run away and wait for free transfer for Pve realm where you belong, why you even picked Pvp realm first place?

Yea , give me free transfer and i’ll move all my toons to pve server

Why would blizzard give you free transfer if you figured out you are not enough what being in Pvp realm needs?

1 Like

can you explain me how you can sap a person that is in a ghost form , making a macro to dispell you when he resses , how do you stop that mr dib

Kill him enough fast

No i will stop playing untill bc comes and move back to retail and play some challenging content

Yea good bye good choice btw remember to roll pve realm in tbc

No , tbc is ok pvp as there are no world buffs

just please roll pve realm

you don’t realise that world buffs are soft requirement for the game , you don’t have them you lose spot , you are probably not even playing the game , every raid i have 3 toons ready for raid with wbuffs as if one losses them i replace them

1 Like

You do not realize your place is in pve realm