#removepre-madeinrandombg

remove pre-made in random bg ,it makes the game 1 sided 24 hours and kill players will to play and just either get desert debuff to save time and energy or straight away afk , its serious issue and blizzard don’t care at all

14 Likes

I had the same epic bg premade today 5 times, i’m not sure if it’s worth going anymore, they need to fix these pvp communities or bgs will be dead soon for normal players.

5 Likes

imo because bad class balance they did and lack of pvp gear were any mythic raider can destroy people souls one of few reasons bg already died and thus they allow russian pre-made to join english EU server to stop the bleeding which obviously not helping as it kills the bg’s player count and people leaving because pre-mades even more

2 Likes

Imagine demanding that people play solo in an online game.

Go home people; no friends allowed around here.

1 Like

Choose your excuse:

1.Lag
2.New mouse/Keyboard
3.Low FPS
4.Low team
5.Hackers
6.Smurfs
7.Russians
8.Premade

3 Likes

The most popular 5-6-7.

1 Like

For me its Russians ruining it for everyone, we cant target call them (so even if we do a premade we are instantly at a massive disadvantage) and they only ever play in 10 man premades so as soon as your against them its game over. i have a 18 BG losing streak so far (471 resto druid)

5 Likes

In random bgs? Lol how you can smurf in random bgs?? :laughing:

1 Like

They should make 2 different PvP game modes - Random Battlegrounds and Group Battlegrounds.

1 Like

or you, know, rated bgs and random bgs.

there is a reason why you cannot queue with more than 5 for random bgs anymore. But people found a way around it and blizz doesn’t care because they don’t know how to fix this problem.

In my opinion parties of 5 are to big for 10 man bgs, so 3 people should be max and rest can go queue rbgs.
As a more fun solution i would change 10vs10 to 6vs6 rbgs to be easier accessible.
Then actually start balancing comps and classes lul

5 Likes

So then people need to have the exact number of friends in order to play together?

Yes, that’s a fantastic idea. You know how retail has this negative stigma about no longer being a community game and essentially being a glorified single player? Lets just change the game to further reinforce that stereotype.

Brilliant. Aint no one got time for friends anyway.

Yeah i know but randoms have no mmr right?

Wtf is rated bgs ?:astonished: /s

Well in rated bgs you have to try … mashing heads on keyboard and waiting for corruption to proc is probably mega fun :yawning_face: then flexing huuuuuge honor lvl :muscle::clown_face:

1 Like

I cant count how many times they put me into losing Wintergrasp matches where everyone just leaves and more people join and more people leave and you have no chance to reply to win and have to sit there 20-25 min. ill give it a few minutes before afking, Taking the deserter and going on another character at this point.

2 Likes

Russian premades are a joke, not haha one mind u. Nobody asked for russians to be added to EU’s BG’s. It was forced by blizzard. Their dumb 24/7 premades destroyed and killed bg’s for NORMAL players ffs.
For how long we have to suffer this nonsense blizzard? We suffer since god damn MOP!!! Mix them and other non english nations on regular bg’s like you did with epic bg’s at once. Either that or add them to asia/chinese bg’s where they belong!

1 Like

This is a dishonest sentiment. Without solo players, premades would have no one to stomp. It would just be premades vs. premades, with actual skill and gear determining who wins.

1 Like

No, it isn’t a “dishonest” sentiment. It’s a sarcastic response to your anti-team view.

Are you just really low iq?

Group bgs doesnt need to be a full 5 or 10 man group if u wanna que with 1 person u would still be able to go que there without ruining it for the people that solo que. Nothing about not wanting a social game but it is kinda hard to make friends through bgs since 90% of them everyone is annoyed and afk anyway cuz the other team is a premade.

So just to ask again to make sure you understood my question. Are you really low iq?

Oh yea about rbgs u know those premade ppl hardly does them cuz they actually have a chance of losing?

1 Like

Yea and you dindt even mention the 30-60 min que time for horde in epic bgs

When people stop going to the horde like :sheep: you will have lowers queues :smiley:

Premades are fun. Playing with friends is fun.

2 Likes