(Rep question) 110 - 120 only doing dungeons

Hi,

Quit in Legion, trying wow out again and all I want to do is play a maghar orc.

To unlock them though I need to fulfill the requirements, which means I first need to get to 120 with one of my old 110’s.

Thing is, I really can’t stand questing, but love doing dungeons with other people. Was hoping I could just queue as a tank and level in dungeons only, then grind islands to get exalted with 7th legion.

My question is whether or not this is viable in terms of reputation. I read that you need to be friendly with 3 factions before you can unlock something at 120 (the war table I think), but I don’t care about anything other than unlocking maghar. My question is whether it’s possible to unlock them if I skip questing completely, or is there some kind of questing rep that’s gatekeeping the rep I do need to complete the requirement.

Thanks

Yes, it is gated by questing, as far as I can make out.

Exalted with The Honorbound is a Horde only reputation. It can be attained mostly while completing the campaign step, while the rest of the reputation can be obtained from The Honorbound World Quests, Warfront contributions, and Emissary on the continent of Kul Tiras.

You need to do World Quests to get the Honorbound rep.

To unlock World Quests, you need to get Friendly with the three Zandalar reps:

and the only way to gain rep with these is to quest in each of the three zones.

Friendly comes very fast in each zone though, so it won’t take long.

However, flying will depend among other things on completing all quests in all three zones.

You have made me wonder whether it is possible to avoid questing altogether. As far as I know, there is no rep available in any form from Islands. Could Warfront contributions make up enough rep? In time, I suppose, but Warfronts come up twice every three weeks, and each contribution gives only 150 rep, so I’m not seeing that as a viable option.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.