Report or NINJA guild Crimson Veteran

Hey ,
i would like to REPORT a guild named Crimson Veteran they are "friend closed " guild! They ignor DKP system just to loot the best item for them OFFICERS: ZIMBION, Reese ,RAIZTLIN, EDDILICIOUS
… the Problem whit this Guild it was start before i came… I 'm a Rogue and when i was joined was only 1 Rogue in guild. an the Classleader and few more Left before i came… the reason is was simple… the GUILD leader and rest of wars Zimbion , Bzdula and few more took all weapons incudling Ragna - drops Dagger
ignoring the DKP system what they used .
So that it was happend to me too , i was there 9 weeks and when i saw 1rst ime… they Give to Hercule named war the [Perdition’s Blade], i said… nothing becaseu i was new… and i can say same thing main tanks took dps trinket , weapons to impruve they own dps…
few days ago i was bid( DKP ) for the HEAD of NEFARIAN … and they Closed the bid in midle of bidding and they just drop the item to Bzdula , not asking if anybody would like to bid more.
so i was asked why they did that… the answer it was : Sorry, and get use to it!
so i left … and now is coming the bad part i spaming the word how they are in rela… sacifice my reputaion and chanse to joine a nother guild! i wont let them to get over it!
becasue i spend 9 weeks to a guild officers who gear up them sefl 1rst . and i should just walk over???.. like nothing happned ! ?
btw evey 2- 3 hours i link just on general chat a macro about them … not spamming offen!
well that it , sorry for my bad English! .

This is horrible. Sorry it happened to you. Much much better guilds out there!

1 Like

Ok. Here we go again. I guess I have to debunk this message on every platform possible.
My ingame character is Raiztlin, one of those named in the post.

Here is the true story:
Perditions blade first: We use DKP, and Hercule had more DKP and “bought” the item. Just like Altar could buy an item if he had DKP.
Head of Nefarian: Again, we use DKP, and we have a 60 seconds bid timer. With 5 drops from Nefarian, no offence, but I’m not using 30 minutes to distribute loot. If you want something from a boss, know what he can drop, and what you want. Altarshadow did NOT bid during those 60 seconds. Whether he was AFK or unaware of what he needed I can’t say, but he never made a bid. Then one of our tanks won. Again, DKP, you win what you pay for.

Altarshadow left our guild imediately. As in the very second he didn’t win. He did not say “I think you made a mistake, can we sort this out?”. He left. We use Monolith DKP, so it would have been very easy for me to reopen the bid process, and allow him to bid. But I cannot do that to a player not in our guild.

Altarshadow has been spamming Trade chat, general chat, LFG chat for days on end now. He is even offering gold to other players if they want to spam as well.
So instead of trying to solve the issue, he left the guild, and has been spamming ever since. He also has 2 accounts, and use those to talk to himself, sort of gaining tracking that somehow everyone has been harmed by us.

Altarshadow has won the following loot while raiding with us for 1 month: Aged Core Leather Gloves, Nightslayer Boots, Bloodfang Bracers, Nightslayer Shoulder Pads, Spineshatter, Bloodfang Hood, Bloodfang Belt, Dragonfang Blade.
8 pieces of epics in 4 weeks.

So yeah. That is my side of the story. Believe who you want. I just don’t want my rep tarnished without a chance to reply.

4 Likes

Well
we was spoken on game too but let me ask you some things :
Did Rogue class leader befor Teis left becasue was the aggreemnet only Rogues can roll / bid for Ranga Dagger ?
( i know coz i was spoken to him : THEKU****T)

All Warriosr looted that Dagger even main tank!! what is true DONT LIE!
well when i was joined only 1 rogue was on raid Teis
So… after you / or Raid leader was gave to Hercule ( who was signed as tank for raid… side tank or what ever ) Tesi left the Guild !
Did Teis left the GUILD after that? YES!

why ? Becasue the Understaning was… Dagger user Rogue has prio for that Dagger not a off tank!! who can loot all kinde weapon 1h axe 2h axe 1h sword 2h sword etc…
So they called ( they friends) back Tesi the rogue in guild . He was very upset and he told me … : this is all time they take the Dagger!
Tell me if is not true what i said !!???
OK lest see Next!
Yes the bid was closed ealry and i bid 150 last ! and i got the Wishper for 150 was accepted !!
( usual they re start the bid ) but this time wasnt !they gave the BZdula imediatly!
Ok ! i said is maybe a mistake… so i mentioned on Discord why? and why we not start agan the BID ?? The Answer it was clear! : Sorry we closed the bid ! get use to it!
( question , how is could happned when i was bid whit that hunter for the Back you restart the bid again?? and many times if somebody would liek to bid over?
just this time not?

And yes !! you have right i was looted all MC rogue Gear what did you mentioned below! …

Ok, one at a time.
Thekumquat left our guild, because he wanted to raid hardcore. We are not a hardcore guild. I talk to him all the time and run dungeons with him. He’s a very good friend of mine. So he did not leave because of loot. If you want his take on the situation, join the pyrewood discord where he explains his side of the story. Not the version you describe here, but the truth.

Teis left the guild. He was tired and mad. But as we told him, and have told you, we use DKP. Weapons are up for graps. Hercule is dps warrior, and it was a massive upgrade for him. Have a complain with that? We do have a #suggestions channel on discord. Write it there. We cannot guess what people want. They have to tell us.

I can’t remember what random people on discord said on that evening. I was trying to handle loot, finishing the raid, sorting invites for Onyxia. If you think that is not a hard job, you are sadly mistaken. I was busy. You did NOT write to me. And as your post clearly shows, you are hard to understand. Even more so in speech. I can’t remember what someone said, but during the situation you left the guild. You did NOT write to me saying a mistake was made. You did NOT write in guild chat that a mistake was made. You did NOT attempt to get the bid reopened. You left before I got a chance to figure out what the hell was going on.

You can blame me all you want. I don’t really care. But the second you start spamming chat channel instead of trying to sort the situation, I’m out. You have spent MORE time blaming us, than trying to sort the situation.

We are talking about the head of Nefarian. An item that drops EVERY WEEK. You chose to leave the guild, spam chat, and completely destroy your server reputation, over a 100% drop chance item.
Then you fabricate lies and try to bribe other people to also lie about my guild. You don’t even know who is the guildmaster, as you false blamed Zimbion in the early spam messages. You expect people to believe you, when you don’t even know what you are talking about.

You know what m8, I’m done with you. You messed up, you left the guild, you destroyed your server reputation.
Own up to your mistake, grow up, and move on. Acting like a 3 year old who can’t get candy in the supermarket doesn’t suit you.

I’m not gonna reply to one more message of yours. Not one. Write what you want, spam what you want. You messed up, you didn’t try to fix it, and now you blame me. Grow up and move on.

Goodbye.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.