Reported with proof and still nothing happens

Dear all,

I have reported several times 4-5 players that are boosting in arenas for real money, its been a month and yet nothing happens. They still roam around in LFG with their mains and sponsor their discord and websites there. You whisper them and they tell you add me on discord to talk.

I have provided proof, over 60 screenshots to Hacks@Blizzard.com with clear names and people who have boosted and their own characters and nothing happens. Clearly displaying both faction race name and server.
What’s going on?
Any GM / moderator or anyone that is responsible for these kind of stuff ever going to do something about this ?

Do you want me to post them here in order to do something ?
Dont worry i have the proof all saved.

Blizzard use their own proof and I think their responses to reports are getting slower to be acted upon.

Bliizard don’t accept user submitted “proof”, because its too easily forged.

Instead they rely on their internal logs and systems for proof.

Hello Fonxy,

Thanks for the detailed report!

While Trovlak is correct that we wouldn’t consider screenshots proof, it can still provide necessary info for a starting point to our own investigation.

As always though, please note that we cannot comment on ongoing investigations or their ultimate outcomes.

Rest assured if we’re able to verify wrongdoing, the appropriate actions will follow.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about this!

1 Like

too many in lfg , not just 4-5 , its too easy to find them , doesn’t justify the time they have been around most of them. They just get 1-2 months suspended instead of banned for RMT
Blizzard needs to do prevent these kind of situations not just and do nothing.

i didn’t send screenshots i send you their website their discord info and everything you need to do an investigation and stop them , even in game names and discord ids / tags
and its been weeks now

But, as Tyrskorn said, if you’ve reported all the details, then it will be looked at.

1 Like

Give it a year. That’s how long they let the bot roam that i reported.

1 Like

There was no need to bump an 19 day old thread with this.