Request for GMs to act against botters and multiboxers on our server

It seems to be impossible to open a ticket on a timesensitive matter, so I have no other choice, but to post here. I hope you (Blizzard) will take this serious.
Here the text I wanted to write in an imgame ticket, which seems impossible, thanks to your unnecessarily complex ticket submission system.

"Classic Server Zandalar Tribe is heavilyinfested with bots as well as multiboxing bots.
Several alliance guilds (snipped - Don’t name and shame - Blizzard) use a lot of bots to farm fragments for the AQ-Opening chain.
By doing so, they make it close to impossible for everyone else to even have a chance at farming any fragments, fair playing alliance and horde alike.
They completely destroy the experience of this epic ingame event and should be punished for it. Bans and taking away the unfairly gained fragments are the obvious way to deal with this stuff.

Even after many reported bots, multiboxers and even multiboxing bots with up to 20 characters, ,blizzard did not act so far.

This event is very timesensitive and requires imediate action.
Best by having a GM showing up personally in Silithus, especially during night time, and watching the obvious bot-behaviour of all those bots.

I fully understand, that blizzard wants to create profit and dislikes banning accounts because of the money you get from it, but please, for oncesave the communityand at least hand out timebans to everyone involved in this mess, so we, the normal, fair playerbase get, what we supported blizzard all those years for. - An epic adventure."

10 Likes

Screenshots can be provided of accounts using software against the ToS, keep the game fair Blizzard!

I have a picture of 18 characters multibox stack. Surely a ToS violation.

Blizzard, I stopped playing vanilla because of similar things.
Surely you can realize that negatives of allowing this stuff outweigh the extra money you get from multi accounters.

We were already looking at 5 man bot teams clearing Strat for months now. They just shifted to botting in Hives underground while alliance players can focus on pvp above ground.

3 Likes

put horde on free transfer list from zandalar beacause it is unplayable, too many bots greefers etc. leave it as 99% allie server , or subscriptions will drop .

Multi boxing is not against tos mate and never will be so its not banable. If you can’t farm, get more bodies in, classic is all about numbers you can provide and hours you can invest. Also learn difference between botting and multi boxing, botting is automating play without human presence, multi boxing is just playing several accounts at same time with human presence while doing so.

And guilds you mentioned have known multi boxers that play since day 1 and were reported several times, point is they don’t do anything thats against ToS so they won’t get banned you like it or not.

Maybe you should just admit to yourself that you need better guild and wider support to compete there, that grind is not for guilds and people that can’t provide enough bodies and put in insane amount of man hours into it.

well 3x 40man raid are allways there and can summon a lot more, there is players that havnt log out in 72hiours protecting the bots . Screenshot are available to see alliance transfering aq mats to horde side to open the gate , boath praxis and there auxiliary guilds are doing on horde side where guild sponsoring them , there is over 20 fake guilds just for that .
Not gonna be full list but some the the guild that participate in this transfer and protection of the bots .

There is more … a lot more boting guilds, tho atm idont have reall proof , but it will be easy to get soon

Closing this as the forums should not be used for naming or shaming players or guilds, nor can these reports be handled via the forum moderation team.

If you believe you’ve found players using 3rd party software to automate play, you can Report them ingame, or via email to hacks@blizzard.com

While you may not receive a response from our team, all reports are taken seriously.