Reroll for 8.2

Heya,

So basically i just need an honest opinion. Im main lock ( aff mostly ) since start of legion . Did most of my rep grinding /quests etc on it ( Rázu ) but at this moment i don’t feel fun playing it. I mean is horrible as affliction in open world , sometimes i feel everything on the map wants to kill me , sometimes there are like 2 rogues 1 monk 1 hunter , a pack of bugs , 1 snake and even a Goldshire Role play lvl 12 paladin chasing me around the map.

So long story short i decided to do a reroll , and i have the following options : mage ( played it like for 8 yrs since ICC ) , did some tests , fire/frost is awesome in wpvp , gives enough mobility or rogue ( played it since SoO ) , fun as hell also with the sneaky tricky , move all around the map do your quests and so on.

What do you think , does it worth a reroll for 8.2 ? And if yes , should it be mage ( as most raids requires range dps ) or rogue?

Br
Raz

or turn off VM and leave affli :stuck_out_tongue: say as old affli lock… but Blizzard is the real enemy there, not the stupid rogues on map

I know WM off is an option but i always liked to do 1v1 on map , in the past i could stay alive in a 1v2 with a bit of luck but now…no chance…
I even used to stay demo for a while as it was more tanky and reliable on wpvp but it wasnt great for pve so i had to constantly change azerite…
As far as i saw in 8.2 there`s nothing good for locks in a matter of wpvp , and considering the fact that new zones will have pvp quests it will be a waste to go WM off… so i suppose rogue is the answer.

Have you tried destro?

Demo is fun but needs some changes for 8.2 :slight_smile:

When you like the old affliction playstyle why dont you give shadowpriest a try? It is the closest you can get at the moment.

Neck traits look good for rogues and mages. Mages are not great 1v1 pvp though im afraid, great on short fights but we can’t stay up for long. Both should be good in pve this patch.

Shadowpriests right now mixes Meta-demo play style with Dot base gameplay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.