Ress lego? When will be deleted?

I need to calm down. Few weeks ago i got an 1000 years of bann from forum.

But.

RESSO LEGO, i know how to counter it. OK

But in situation when your partner has a 60-70% dampening, and a BUGGED OP BROKEN OUTLAW F***in (LOVIN) your team mate and you cant move… THAT RESS LEGO IS BROKEN:

HOW???
HOW CAN IT HAPPEN???

DELETE IT

I was so calmed when i afked one weeks, and live other games without wow.

And the 2 hit chaos bolt? I dont want to mention it agains DESTRO_HOLY PRIEST WAT is this expansion???

oh my god

2 Likes

It’s an extremely toxic legendary, yep

1 Like

Simply dont take wow pvp seriously, The game is a complete meme right now just like Bobby and his team of parasites who own its rights.

2 Likes

Man, don’t get me started on those Holy Priests… Omg…

I get into a game I’m totally pumping omega pro skiller doing the shuffle dance actually decent player atleast good enough to beat a silly low level 800 CR hardstuck player that is TOTALLY confused about arena and can’t even line of sight anything and it doesn’t matter cuz they have such easy gameplay, they can’t even make mistakes because they have infinite saves, and then when they manage to click one of the saves they’ll push their instant heal button for full hp instantly and they win, because shadowlands is all about how you use your cooldowns and holy priest is a silly joke and any1 that spends 1 day of learning holy priest will be good at it. I refuse to think this is good.

Oh and then I’ll log my fury warrior and I’ll solo 90% of the holy priests because they are bad but not with my shadow priest that’s impossible unless I’m playing on a level that is like 1000 rating higher than my opponent he won’t lose bcuz so many saves it’s hilarious man, and all is countered, it’s like how do I even beat a resto druid? Oh I go venthyr and then it’s really easy it’s almost unfair, and 99% of resto druids flop because that’s how easy it becomes but a good resto druid will simply survive, but then again they don’t have infinite saves like holy priest and you can’t beat a holy priest because they are immortal x3 and they infinite heal after they press the save omg again and again it’s so bad.

Suuure skill is a big part of the game it’s really a very gear/counter heavy expansion tho, but somehow it’s not worse vs rogues than usual, that’s ok I guess. It’s just so different nowadays when people aren’t getting aoe farmed when they are bad, because they aren’t bad anymore and I’m wondering if people actually became good at the game, but that’s not true, the game became good for them so they can play it without losing too much , it’s really easy now for anyone to be good at the game because the game is a condom.

And also for your information I don’t think I’m good, I think I wanna be good, and I can really tell when someone is bad and they win anyway because… the… game…is…a…
…condom.

And btw, I do like Shadowlands pvp I think it’s actually a fun expansion It’s just annoying me with some of these things I hope next expansion will be a bit more skill intensive and a bit less gear/spec wins automatically based.

Not like shadow priest was ever that good compared to some other classes at 1v2s or whatever but it’s just so wierd when someone that is obviously not prepared for the intensity can even win at all they should be lower rating IMO. (EDIT:5) Oh this reminds me about the old times in legion or bfa when I could do like 1v5s vs bad players, but now when I try to 1v2 some ultra casuals in world I auto lose unless I’m literally on a mountain but it doesn’t matter cuz they have infinite condom saves to make them run away easily and be immortal every class can do it except for like 1 class or somethign I’m not even gonna think about which class it is bcuz it’s like too much mental effort to consider what actual class I could dps b4 they pop their bubble vanish or turtle shell or auto heal or whatever they ahve it’s like infinite saves and they have to literally be afk or they won’t lose anyway, it’s really the flavour of shadowlands, can’t even 1v2 any1 in world now when i could 1v5 in the previous 2 expansion it’s hilarious and don’t get offended i’m sorry if u are happy about being unfarmable by 1 player but it’s not bothering me.

And that’s why I hate holy priests. Especially holy priests damage abilities that’s like why they are so good anyways because they are like immortal gods with every shadow spell in a game also having a stun that also does dmg which is just icing on the cake really, it’s so hilarious imagine the difference between a holy priest that is just auto carried by their class and can’t even do dmg that’s like 90% of holy priests atleast they arent even doing dmg they are just bad, and then u have the terminator holy priests that will just godmode dps someone with their mindgames making ppl blow up really, and it’s hilarious how much holy spec annoys me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.