Resto Druid/ Holy Paladin LF Semi hardcore Guild

Hello,

I am currently looking for a new home for 8.3 and Shadowlands.

Resto Druid: Atzzi - Draenor 3/8M - 442 ilvl
Holy Paladin: Atz - Draenor 3/8M - 440 ilvl

Can play all healers but wanting to stick with my Druid for the foreseeable future.

The last two Tiers have been somewhat disappointing as i have been unable to find the Guild that suits raiding wise. False promises and cancelled raids have been a burden and i am searching for an established Guild looking to get Cutting Edge in 8.3 and Shadowlands. i am not one for constant Guild hopping but i also wanting to raid and see end game content.

Raiding experience is Cutting Edge in previous expansions. Always trying to push for better ranks.

Social side of the Guild is a big draw for me also as i am down for running keys whenever. PVP, Islands and general Discord chat is always a big positive.

I personally have not raided properly this Tier and my logs are nowhere near where they can be.

If i could fit what your Guild requires please add Atzid#2443.

Look forward to hopefully hearing from potential Guilds, would prefer to stay Horde but willing to transfer to alliance for the right Guild.

Thanks for reading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.