Resto druid LF guild

Hello :slight_smile:

Fresh 60 resto druid looking for a raiding guild

can raid any days and any time

i have a bis geared mage on alliance so i know all the fights etc but im new to healing in classic

Feel free to message me ingame

Hi Bluestar, I was wondering if you were currently still looking for a guild. If so I would like to introduce you to Senile Chieftains.

The following info should more or less tell you what you need to know, if you’re still unsure please message me ingame or reply to this post. If you already found a guild in the meanwhile, I wish you good luck! :grinning:

8/8 BWL | EU Pvp Shazzrah Server, Horde | Casual but serious raiding guild.

Introduction “Senile Chieftains” is made for people who would like to see all the classic raid content (again), but are not able or willing to spend 8 nights a week playing. Of our 4 raids that we will run every week, we only expect you to attend 1 (read our guild-info for some extra rules concerning availability). There are options available for people who would like to raid multiple days. Most of us are ex raiders who have grown to old to raid to many evenings a week. Back in vanilla we cleared aq40 until the ‘twin emperors’, but because of the “tbc” release the guild disbanded.

Expectations from members We are looking for experienced and skilled players to realize our goal of clearing all classics raid content. New players are also welcome, but keep in mind that most of our players are now 30 years and older so we will have a more mature guild environment. **Raid information

** Raiding days are Mon-Thur 20:00 - 23:00 (server time). Once available, we will run organized raids on off days for lower tier content for alts and those who want to complete their tier/bis sets. Loot is distributed by a loot council aided by a hidden dkp system.

Google Senile Chieftains for a link to our website!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.