Resto Druid LF weekend guild

Hello!

As the title states I’m a restoration Druid who looking for a raiding guild that raids mainly on weekends, Saturday and Sunday. As I work shifts and do night shifts every third week I can’t commit full time to a guild that raids on the weekdays. Although if an absence some days a months is acceptable I gladly join a weekday guild aswell.

My Druid is itemlevel 382 atm and that’s something I work on every day in keys and pugs. My raid experience this expansion is 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic all done on my alliance disc-priest Cetri-Sylvanas. I got AOTC the 6th raid week. All those bosskills are progressed in a structured guild and I have re-killed it all countless times in pugs after that guild died.

TLDR: I’m looking for a raiding guild with fast progress in HC as a goal and some Mythic when that’s done on the agenda. That raids weekends and/or can take some days absence a month due to work on weekdays.
If this sounds like something for you’r guild? Feel free to poke me on Btag: Lassoooo#2619 or /w me in-game on Kaltaz-Draenor

All the best!
//Lassoooo