Resto Sham+ Arms warrior LF raiding guild

Hey guys! A friend and I are currently looking for a guild to progress Mythic Sanctum. We are both currently 8/10 HC, I am maining Resto shaman and he is Arms/fury.
My Sanctum logs so far: Shockwomble - Silvermoon - Warcraft Logs
Warrior’s logs: Rhalyne - Silvermoon - Warcraft Logs
We would prefer any prospective guilds to be Silvermoon - Alliance

Please hit me up on battlenet if you are interested: Craltec#2549

We can accommodate you both for sure. If your ever interested in joining the raid team hit me up on Silvermoon

Hey!

The Gauntlet [A] on Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight is looking for a few more players to fill the mythic raiding team for SoD, we’re currently 8/10 HC + 1/10 M. Mainly healer or any ranged dps, but we could definitely have a place for both you and your warrior friend :slight_smile: We raid Thursdays & Sundays 8-11 pm SVT + an optional raid on Tuesdays (heroic when we’re in mythic).

We’re a friendly but serious raiding team who expect players to prepare and want to improve while still having fun! We don’t have a set 20 player mythic crew but will tailor what classes to use for each fight and rotate flexible spots. So we’re a good team for someone who wants to raid 2 times per week most of time while still having the occational night off due to IRL schedules for example.

Add Frippe#2043 on discord for a chat!