Resto Shaman is absolutely broken

Resto shaman is probably pretty broken for a feral anyway… But that’s because Feral is so bad at the moment, which is a real shame. I used to love playing Feral.

And nerfing the class you play? You don’t play shaman, or at least in pvp you don’t

Haha, back to this are we?

‘‘Quick say I can’t think of a legit response so tell him to play the game!’’

well I never defended state of Destro, so this is just your idiotic and pathetic attempt to strawman me after you’ve been recognized as heavily biased

Might be because classes you play are not getting nerfed at all, are currently most broken. But yet you manage to whine about underperforming classes still.

Ez way to fix r shaman - make Pack of the Wolf not interact with Ascendance and mastery and tone it a bit. Introduce new single target healing traits for Restoration Shaman - for example that Healing Wave and Healing Surge will heal more if you heal the same target. Resto shaman fixed.

There are healing traits that buff Healing from that. It’s just that they’re garbage. And in addition to that they’re nerfed in PvP.

If baseline healing of Shaman isn’t good enough, traits won’t really fix that.

That was buff they reicived 2 weeks ago… I heard Razer employed best word sciencist to develop keyboard with titanium alloy button so those guys can better spam ape-style purge spam, alot of shamans broken button on their keyboards recently. What a low skill gameplay…i cannot belive blizz reintroduced ape style purge spam back in game :frowning: BIG BIG DISAPOINT

You must be a new player. Purge was always a big thing Shaman’s did in pvp. It has always been a core ability. It wasn’t used last season because it wasn’t worth the mana drain.

Purge is now back on action bars and back to normal, the way it always has been.

But still, it must be sad not having all your hots rolling on your targets while you get to freely go about being offensive. You can still mongo ape heal with no consequence or thought, because Druid’s can drink.

3 Likes

Except not, since shamans were trained 24/7 in most of the cases since it was their weakness. But since the GW trait is a thing you simply can’t train them and they can just purge freely and switch to the steroid version of bearform but okey

You really aren’t very clever… Why would you need a ‘‘special titanium alloy button’’ for a spell on GCD? Why are you trying to make it seem more worse than it is? O yeah because you’re a resto druid who wont accept his class is top tier.

Pack Spirit will get nerfed before Purging / dispell gets nerfed.

The way I see it, this is an opinion. Blizzard don’t want arena games to be won by mongoloiding the healer from the get go (Sorry disc, you’re the exception atm). Games should be won by switches, CC and full use of utility. Healers should be able to outheal damage if they are left to heal with no interruption, pretty useless if they can’t… Mana regen should be a factor, can the healer afford to spam through this damage pack or should you use utility to avoid this and save mana?

If you see a resto shaman spam purging you’re dps, then switch targets and force him into ghost wolf… If he’s brave enough to keep out of ghost wolf to purge then punish him by forcing defensives or mana use. Counterplay rather than mongo

Because PVP community warning blizzard for 10 years that any APE style spam spell has no its place in arena, and they finaly makes thing better, then reintroduce this b.sht back in game… i agree that shaman maybe need some look to increase arena participation… but buffing purge was just bad quality product, cheap change…they can do better. Until than razer can get rich, titanium alloyed button is only solution for ape playstyles.

But they also shouldnt be able to outheal damage by just instants.

But tbh most irritating thing about rshaman atm is that healing rain trait or talent im not sure what it is. Basicaly crit tick of healing rain have a chance to dispell you. That is the stupidest thing ive encountered in arena since 8.1. Idk why no1 even mentioning it here. Maybe its not that bad for some other classes but man for me as sp …it was super fun yesterday in 2v2 against rsham/bm hunt. Thats double kick, pet stun, dispel, grounding, feint death dispel and if i somehow managed to apply VT on any of them – all of the suden puff…it disapeared. It was very triggering. :joy:

Resto shaman definitely cannot outheal damage on a team mate just with instant casts anymore lol.,… Only by spamming can we actually keep up with heavy sustained damage.

You’re thinking of the newest PVP Talent, Cleansing Waters (I think thats the name)… I don’t really use it that much anymore myself in Arenas, I can see why people take it but I’d rather not be in constant fear that doesn’t DR :stuck_out_tongue:

It is pretty satisfying in RBG against Boomies that don’t have SP or Affli protection :stuck_out_tongue: drop skyfury and chain heal purge all the dots off everyone hit.

I wouldn’t say it’s OP though particularly, annoying for DoT classes but not that OP

Is this your new phrase? WAHHH titanium alloyed keys, metal reinforced keys have been around for years… It’s for any game that uses repetitive keybinds. It’s more durable and long lasting. Stop pretending they made them just for this.

Yes they did get a bit overzealous with the mana reduction, however something was needed to bring Rdudu back in line with other healers… If they straight buffed shaman / priests then both of their healing would be unkillable - Shaman need their mastery re-working because the way it balances either makes us GODS or have shocking output…

Out of interested what is the mana cost of Rejuv and Lifebloom?

Remember the good old times when Purge used to remove not one, but two magical effects with each cast?

Cracks open a monster energy drink

Sssssip

Ahhhhh…

I remember…

Because healing spell that you use for it to have chance to dispel you and is casted and cost 20% of mana might not seem OP nor even viable for players who actually know what they talk about.
In mana-dependant meta playing mana inefficient spell with very low healing output that might dispel you is just stupid most of the time.
It might make sense against RMX or other comps, but is it broken? Not really

damn i see so many ppl thinking they know better about rshamans then blizzcon winners and ppl that pvp for a living for years and years . imagine being this ignorant

2 Likes

Who is disagreeing with Rsham blizzcon winners?

scroll up and read

98 comments, jsut quote 1 of them,

Is there actually a dk crying about immortal dh?