Resto shaman looking for guild (H)

Resto shaman since WTLK played most expansions and love to raid. I’ve only started exploring mythic in BfA and really enjoyed it, I have curve for almost everything the last couple of expansions (Think I missed Argus raid). I’m 35 from the UK and like to play wow a lot. Really would like to get into mythic + for more than just the weekly. I like to think I’m friendly guy and willing to help people with whatever I am able to. I was alliance up until the end of Uldir, I went back a couple of weeks into this patch but decided I want to be horde as I have more friends scattered across various guilds.

Looking for a guild that raid a couple times a week or so. Clears heroic every patch and does a good few mythic bosses together. As much as I would love CE I am happy with some progress. The main part of a guild to me is the community and having a laugh doing these things with friends.

Hi Totes, my guild has recently been created with someone like yourself in mind. We are currently looking for someone like you to join our healers ranks and community. If you would like to have a chat with me I would much appreciate that, please add me via bnet: Vandari#2355.

My bnet is dannyj19#2368 I have added you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.