Restoration Druid Healer LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Greetings! I am an experienced and passionate Restoration Druid healer seeking to join an established mythic raiding guild for Season 4 and beyond, including the upcoming expansion.

Progression:
In Season 3, I achieved 8/9M Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on my former Holy Paladin main. I am now dedicated to playing my Restoration Druid at the highest level.

About Me:

• Highly skilled and adaptable Resto Druid focused on optimizing gameplay to master healing mechanics
  • Excellent situational awareness, decisive decision-making, and efficient cooldown utilization
  • Committed team player who values clear communication
  • Embraces constructive feedback to continually improve individual and raid performance
  • Dedicated scholar of Resto theorycrafting and constantly striving to elevate my play

Seeking:
A well-established, stable mythic guild to join as a core healer long-term. I’m looking for a permanent raiding home to progress through Season 4 and into the next expansion.

Details:
Item Level: 517
Spec: Restoration
Role: Healer
Availability: Most weeknights after 8pm Server Time / Weekends

BattleTag: Demidevil#21192
Discord: demidevil_96

I am a team-oriented player dedicated to achieving success at the highest levels of raiding. I would love the opportunity to join an exceptional mythic raiding guild. Please feel free to reach out - I’m excited to discuss becoming part of your team!