Restoration Legendary & Hightide

I know for M+ they advise to go Deeptremor, I’m one of those people that prioritises healing over damage, since I am a healer. Also, not doing a +25 any time soon.

When I saw Jonat’s, I was thinking that is really isn’t such a bad healing legendary., also along with hightide.

Or has it been tried and shown not very effective ?

Frankly if it you are not going to push high keys you are fine playing with whatever you want.

What I mean each dungeon will deal X damage, that people will be clearing with dps lego as healers. In that case, you will be just making it easier for yourself since you will be healing the same X damage but with a healing lego.

You can play with whatever you like, as no healing lego will impact your chance to time a dungeon.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile: .

I also got Deeptremor, but tbh, I find it boring, 5 min CD is too much, and when I use it, usually no time to heal it.

In pugs it’s mostly healing >> dmg.

I changed the lego, I ditched Spiritwalker in the Maw, just cba to do Torghast again, and legos at low prices now, so gg!

I love using it, only not sure about Deluge, I love it, but I miss having 2 cloud bursts.

I’m just a huge fan of High Tide, and it’s performing well :slight_smile: .

Deeptremor was more fun during S3 because Urh meant that you were popping it a lot more frequently than every 5 minutes. Now that we don’t have that anymore it just doesn’t feel quite as silly as it was.

1 Like

Jonat’s with Undulation talent is very powerful if you wanna keep it defensive. But not high tide i guess. Always ascendance :stuck_out_tongue:

I see your point, but I like using High Tide! It’s not as bad as they claim to be, esp. with this legendary. For me it’s fun, in the end, what matters. High Tide also hits more than once every 3 mins!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.