Restoration Shaman 8.3

Reposting on my shaman instead :slight_smile: .

Just got back from vacation, and started doing the 8.3 quest. Man is it going slow, will I face the same issues with solo visions? Do healers need to do those in groups?

Just focussing on this character, since I am tired of the alt unfriendliness of BfA, once I’ve done all there is to do, Ill wait for Shadowlands and unsub.

Yes, healers need to group up or switch to a dps spec

1 Like

Cheers for the confirmation, kinda sucks though. I don’t mind grouping for visions, but I prefer to do solo quest content in the spec I’m levelling. Guess I could have done that in much less time as elemental :slight_smile: .

I havent tried as resto, but i think its better to swap to elemental for the visions. Will go too slow as resto.

1 Like

Hello,

They have nerfed the mobs HP for healers by 45% so now I think it is way easier.

Have a great day

Haven’t tried it as a healer yet, you know what is also the problem, essences and azerite gear, trinkets. On this healer, I am a pure healers, I do change to elemental when I need to, but I don’t have any traits, any high rank essences…so now I need to get myself a DPS set or something?

Yet another reason to have account wide essences…of course, they won’t do it, they have their heads stuck up the b…s

If you wanna go as healer you might want to get azerite pieces with igneous potential/natural harmony/synapse shock or similar aswell as some dps trinkets. Not sure what dmg essences resto can use but maybe concentrated flame as major plus some other dmg/stat procs if you have.

1 Like

I would if I was more lucky, I believe in the new raid there’s some nice sets, but I went iwth Gamble gear in 8.2.5. If I have to chose between IP and a great healing trait, I’ll take the healing one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.