Restro Druid nerf.. When?

Yes we are allowed to discuss that and that is what we are doing.

battle res, typhoon/vortex/mass entangle/spammable single target cc/hots and instant cast spells to top people up so they can freely dps

They have it all. only certain other specs have a part of the package druids offer.

To get all specs onto druid levels they need a battle res, a displacement (some have i.e. monk with ROP), spammable single target cc, more HOTS/instant cast spells to free time to dps or move, external tank CD (i.e. ironbark, BOP for pallys)

All this homogenises the specs which isnt the aim at all over nerfing the druid down a peg or so with nerfs to utility (higher cd etc)

I am vary aware of the spells available since I play all classes.

It’s not all that bad. Yes, a few tweaks are still needed and maybe a couple of abilities need to be given. I’d argue that some specs have abilities that are barely used. If those got buffed or replaced, we could probably have a good solution already.

The only thing that will happen with nerfing Resto Druids, is that people will play Monks and Paladins more. What will happen to Shamans and (Holy) Priests? And I guess the amount of higher keys done in time will be decreased too. How is that any fun? Will people be posting they are so thankful they can’t complete their 20’s anyone?

It sounds like such a drawback to me.

1 Like

as i said previously in the thread. All healer specs should have a battle res.

Even if specs are buffed im still adamant that druids do need a nerf of some sort. same reason why i feel rogues should be nerfed: they bring too much to the table with minimal if any drawbacks.

Theres always going to be preffered specs for certain content i get that (druid for m+, disc for high end raids etc). But when one spec is represented 15%+ more on all m+ levels worldwide (82k pallys is the next biggest, 160k resto druid) then that spec should be adjusted.

Agreed.

Priest, druid and monk have this.

No healer has this. Druid’s root breaks with damage. Holy Priest and Paladin have a single target stun while Shaman and monk both have an AoE stun.

Paladin’s main heal is instant, does massive healing and can heal the entire group. Shaman can cast while moving every minute (I think?), almost all of disc’s spells are instant / can be cast while moving. Holy’s big heals are instant cast but it does suffer more than the others.

Not to mention that HoTs don’t do much outside of stack mastery which is where druid gets their big heals. Takes 4 or 5 GCDs to do the same healing a Shaman does in one.

Disc, Paladin, Druid have these and Shaman can do massive amounts of mitigation with their totem. Holy has Guardian Angel which is, I admit, less effective but not useless.

Doesn’t seem like you really know what tools healers have judging by your post and most of what you’ve mentioned druid needs to pick as a talent anyway. Perhaps you would have better luck jumping on another bandwagon?

I do agree that other healers need a bit of love too though but not for any of the reasons you mentioned.

This.

Between the poor design of dungeons and the very poor class design we’re seeing a big difference in preference in BFA.

1 Like

stop with the condescension.
Does disc have everything a druid has? no.
Does shamen? no.
Does pally? no.
does monk? no.
does holy priest? no.

Yes they have some part of the druid toolkit but druid is the only healer that has everything even if its a talent. Just have to look at the stats to see they are strong and over represented.

i dont play healers. i dont care for trying healing its just not a style i like to play. I have no vested interest in it. But the data is there…

I see it as this (I am a guy that actually plays healing classes):

Almost all healers have multiple spells and talents that are not used. Resto Druids have good talents in every situation.

Like I already posted, simply making other specs’ talents more useful could totally solve the numbers. I am very sure of that.

1 Like

Oh.

So as an expert non-healer please continue to explain to everyone why a spec you don’t play is better than 4 other specs you don’t play and I suppose I, as someone who plays them all, will just have to take your word for it.

There is no data that can quantify the difference in performance only the difference in participation.

Absolutely. There are too many dead talents in every spec. They could be changed or improved and would make a very big difference.

Care to have a discussion without being condescending, personal vendetta? Because i dont play i cant have a say? Bit gatekeeper of you. Maybe post on your main?

You cant discard participation stats and the fact that especially at the high end of keys druids are vastly more likely to be played than other classes.

All healing needs to be nerfed in pvp by 50% at least. It’s a bit disconcerting that a freshly dinged 120 healer with 70k hp is more effective in BG’s than a 440 dps.

Of course you get a say. Just most of what you’re saying is wrong.

It’s not deliberate, I promise.

I don’t have one.

Says the guy who doesn’t heal in a thread about healer balance in content he doesn’t participate in? I’ll use my own judgement, thank you.

Your ability to post complaint threads on forum needs to be nerfed by 50% :slight_smile:

For us holy priests to be improved in the m+ content some changes need to be done :

• We need better mobility and healing on the move.

• Our damage needs to be improved for the higher dungeons, maybe some kind of passive damage could be added when we heal, because in some weeks which are requiring more healing we can only very rarely dps.

• Our damage reductions and survival abilities need to be improved, currently guardian spirit and desperate prayer don’t cut it for the higher dungeons, we are among the squishiest type of the healers and yet we have worse abilities than paladins lay on hands/bubbles and druids - barskin/ironbark/bear form have.

• Than there is a thing that some healers got combat res abilities for the case that they die or someone else dies - shamans ankh and druids cr and the others like we don’t. Holy priests had the ability to get ressed in the Legion from the legendary cloak but that was taken from us in the BFA.

1 Like

These forums are meant as feedback for Blizzard when balancing future updates. They can see that OP healers are ruining the game. Someone at Blizzard was too stupid to realize that by nerfing tanks into the ground they would have to turn healers into gods to compensate.

Can you upload a video where you are battling a fresh dinged 120 healer? I would like to help you killing them. I have no problem killing fresh dinged 120 healers, and so I can teach you how to overcome this problem.

Reply to me asap with uploaded footage and I will start assisting you into understanding your rotation better.

1 Like

I’m PLAYING as a freshly dinged disc priest. It’s like playing on god-mode.

Can you upload footage where you are battling a fresh dinged 120 healer?

Your post was not feedback.