Ret changes 10.0.7 but what about Holy?

Changing the ret talent tree and how the spec plays is great, but what about holy paladin? arguably the worst of the healers right now (especially in pvp)? Just gonna leave that class in the dirt as always or?

6 Likes

In my opion they should get rid of caster hpala or at least make 2 healing specs so the talent tree can be specialized on the playstyle melee/caster. Trying to fit two playstyles into one tree is just a mess. Specially when the developer have obviously no clue in which direction they want to go.

1 Like

paladin is far from the worst in PVE, the gameplay can just be annoying at times. I think Blizzard is happy where holy is atm.

your point being? it’s by far the worst healer in pvp, and it’s not like it’s top tier in pve, so your arguement just because it semi works in pve the spec is completely fine? think it’s people like you that keep giving this company money and positive feedback that makes them think they’re doing okay.

6 Likes

Id argue rets been a poor position for alot longer then holy has been.

No most people are very aware that the cycle of fotm is eternal and will keep happening so every specc and class will see both the bottom and top of the list.

Ret howevers been bottom tier for 8 years and likely due some attention… having a bad season doesnt reallt equalise that in priority.

H Pally is actually considered one of the best healers in PvP atm? It was the most represented healer in last weeks AWC…

Gameplay wise and how it feels to play atm, I cant say much for, as I’ve only been playing Ret so far this expansion. But Hpally is far from bad atm.

1 Like

No, people here are just trying to make paladins way worse than they are because they don’t know how to play the class.

What are you taking about? Hpal is one of the less represented classes and definitely one of the worst healers in the game especially in PvP. Where are you even getting that bizzarre data?

1 Like

Imagination, I guess.
H pala might see more improvement in a year or so when the expansion is over…or not. I am leveling alts and doing professions, no use to queue for PVP anymore.

Don’t worry it will come soon, 11.0.5, probabbly :smiley:

How many play the class is not a direct indication of how strong a class is. With all the weekly tunings from Blizz this expansion, Hpala went from the by far worst healer in the start of the expansion, to one of the best a few weeks ago. I havent played much after the demolished Ret back to the ground, but from what I have seen from top rated players the last 2weeks, they all rate H palas highly in arena.

Just to repeat myself, Hpala was the most represented healer in last round of AWC, thats saying something. The top players dont tend to bring the worst specs to tourneys

I think hpal was represented in AWC mainly thanks to rogue/sp/hpal combo, other than that Absterge did amuse himself with hpal damage assist and executes and that’s all

Love how a priest, the most broken healer in pvp atm is commenting on how hpala is fine for pvp, makes me laugh in irony

2 Likes

I don’t even play priest? my main is Holy paladin.

cant we just be happy, We’re actually seeing something positive for the class. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im sure theres Lots of Speccs which need help still, espically in PvP where u find the balancing is more Skewed. however, they’re not gonna Rework a Entire class in a 0.7 patch.

im amazed their doing reworks at all Mid Season given their response to Survival hunter and Destro Warlock in S3 when they refused to nerf mid season. let alone gambling on a A physical Rework going well mid Season.

Screech for holy changes as much as u like, but titles like this, is prolly why sometimes they just leave speccs in the ground, because it opens a Can of Worms when everyone else starts screeching about other speccs.

I am sure they don’t give a fel about how loud we screech.
Currently there are 3 paladins in top 100 RBG ladder but the armory is bugged and doesn’t let me open their profiles to see the spec. Generally the ladder is dominated by DH, rogue, evoker …just as it was before.
One lonely hunter is seen too, my condolences to this class they probably butchered it.

worst healer right now? cmon now, hpala is not bad

That being said, im all for making healers feel good

We said that about ret. And look where we are.

However, i will put down ironically druids rework turned out to be a nerf. Lol, so maybe not always ending positive.

contrary of a lot of ppl in this post I speak of data, there are next to none hpals in the leaderboard for arenas and rbgs

1 Like

Ye really? Can you please open your profile, i wanna see your xp, because i think you dont play pvp or your xp around 1500.

From xunamate.
2x2 hpala 2% < druid 18%, disc 59%,
3x3 hpala 8% < evoker 20%, druid 22%, disc 32%.

Worst talent trees without synergy, worst game design, but nvm guys “hpala not bad” :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes